Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

mg_kennys_multigames_x1fix - Reflections missing

Discussion in CS:S Custom Maps started by Ray Charles, Aug 7, 2012

1. Feb 17, 2011
    Myself and others noticed these issues while we were testing the map. It seems that every reflective texture (some floors, walls, soccer stands) reflects the "missing texture" black/purple squares;

It doesn't seem like missing textures so much as corrupt/missing reflection data or something. Off the top of my head, I think it might be an issue with reflecting the skybox or missing/invalid reflection data values if these are custom textures. It may also be that the textures are included in other Source games like Half-Life 2, and not everybody has that installed.

I dunno. I would suggest making sure the map maker has packed all custom textures into the .bsp
  2. Feb 21, 2007
    Thanks, I linked this thread in my other post, but just so he sees this thread, @XeRoX
  3. May 14, 2011
    If you change the quality of reflections in your css settings it will be fixed. :smile:
  4. May 30, 2012
    I had the same problem.
    I dont need to add any pictures it would be a copy :vampire: