Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

mg_kirbys_course

Discussion in Completed Maps started by kirby8989, Jan 24, 2012

1. Jan 24, 2012
    I checked the map out and it's simple and entertaining! The games aren't too difficult but there's enough there to make one rage if they don't take their time and accidentally slip off of a platform :razz: The simplicity could present an issue since people complain about certain maps (office course *cough cough*) being too difficult, and I could see how one could get easily bored if a large number of people could beat the map after a few tries. The only issue I had was the beginning section with the "generator" since it seems nonsensical to have one person take 7 seconds to flip a switch, while the rest of the group would be able to continue on without hindrance. It's nothing major but I found it distracting. Another idea would be to insert music to give more ambiance (as one noted on gamebanana)...the map does remind me of portal :razz:, so I think it would be great to add music like this:

All in all, good job :thumbsup:
  3. Nov 2, 2011