Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Discussion in Completed Maps started by sajak, Sep 2, 2013

1. Nov 11, 2011
    So I just finished the much needed redux of smee towers which is one of my favorite maps. The ones we had and have on the server is just terrible IMHO. I don't know where the fuck @Tony the Tiger!! :grin: has been for the last day (fucking lazy prick) so I don't know if I missed anything during solo testing. If there happen to be any problems, please let Tony know. Here are some screenshots.

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/6bsce73qm66gw09/mg_smee_redux_v1.rar
    File size: 6.12 MB (compressed)

Hope you enjoy! :smile:
    • Mapping King Mapping King x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Aug 1, 2011
      It looks nice, but will it blend?
    • Jan 21, 2011
      One flaw I see in the game play is the grate in front of the elevator. If a T is looking down the shaft, a greifer can call the elevator up and the T has no chance to move. The grate should either always be active on the top when the elevator isn't there or should be removed.
      Seeker, Sep 2, 2013 Last edited by Seeker, Sep 2, 2013
    • Jul 17, 2012
      The ground on the top is has some missing reflections. Thats why it is glowing purple. HERE

A custom skybox would look great, i'm not a big fan of those old valve skyboxes due the look ugly and boring.
      ColdZero, Sep 2, 2013 Last edited by ColdZero, Sep 3, 2013
    • Jun 23, 2010
      Looking pretty good! Hope to test it out soon.
    • Feb 3, 2012
      Good job on this sajak! I hope to be testing it soon.
    • Aug 1, 2011
      If only MG wasn't dead. :frown:
      • Agree Agree x 2
      • Jul 14, 2010
        I'll admit smee was fun, year ago, but now it's been played to death and remade and beaten to death. DEATH TO SMEE.

Regardless it looks good, but seriously fuck smee.