Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

mg_tower_challange

Discussion in Work in Progress (WIP) started by Ph3onix, Apr 11, 2011

1. Feb 23, 2011
    Hammer is really fucking up on me,whenever i try to continue to make levels and decompile it shows me coordinants of non-existent burshes and says that i went "Outside The Grid",that issue just removes my progress from after level 5 in the bsp file....i even tried putting the map at the exact center (aka:SHITLOADS of units AWAY from the edges),still gives me same exact problem,even in my ze project i am worki-

...Bollocks,I just told you about my secret project,didnt I?.....

Well,anyways the course map will be on hold untill i figure out WHY THE F**K IS THIS PROGRAM TORMENTING ME,and untill i figure out a solution to the problem(This also counts for the Not-So-Secret-Ze-Project-Anymore)

kthx

Note:Its quite Hilarious how people make maps that are 4x the size of mine and their maps work fine,mine however is very small(i just begun)and im getting ridiculous compiling errors.
  2. Oct 10, 2010

just simple