Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

mg_wipeout2

Discussion in CS:S Custom Maps started by Dream, Aug 16, 2011

1. Nov 19, 2010
    Okay so im in the MG server righ tnow and they are all complaining about the map. Mainly the having to wait 3 minutes just for other CTs to finish a level. They just seem not very happy abotu this map so i was jus tlettign you know! :unsure:
  2. Jul 13, 2011
    well the map is well made (compared to the show), it's just alot of people hate it for some reason.
  3. Nov 19, 2010
    Well one person beat it as of what i have seen just now. He was whining about it too but the map looks cool to me. Just they are complaining about it. :confused:
  4. May 15, 2011
    It's new, so not a lot of people will like it.

For some reason, the CS:S player base likes the same thing done again and again.

So they're not that grateful to new things.

They'll bitch and complain but they'll stop after awhile.

Maybe after a few months, if the people are still hating it then that's bad.

But for a new map, bitches gonna bitch.
  5. Oct 27, 2010

The internet finds it more fun to complain then to compliment.
  6. Mar 16, 2008
    updated the map to mg_wipeout2_plaguefest
    The timers have been lowered and a few other tweaks have been made. As stated already, people hate new maps but seem to love them once they know the secrets.
  7. Feb 1, 2011
    give this map some time..ppl will love it for sure..awesome map... :thumbsup:
  8. Nov 19, 2010