Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

MH17 Verdict: Real Evidence Points to US-Kiev Cover-up of Failed “False Flag”

Discussion in In The News started by Dr.Tommy Oliver, Jul 28, 2014

1. Jun 10, 2011
  2. Oct 11, 2012

Plane missing, handful of people know the truth, we average folks will never know.
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Jul 20, 2010
      TLDR: It's Pro-Russian propaganda trying to discredit anything that points back to Russia and its a report on a website that has ties to sites that want NATO to disappear. A lot of that report is purely based off what the Russians are feeding the media in Russia and trying to feed the rest of the world. The part about the SA-11 where they claim there is no way for it to fire if the rebels couldn't physically see MH17 is laughable. All Anti-Air Batteries come with their own Radar for target acquisition, Anti-Air missiles aren't line of sight weapons. I swear if their gonna try and make propaganda at least make it sound credible. Then the whole part where they claim Kiev air traffic control told MH17 to drop to 33,000 feet is somehow an indication that it was Kiev and the US that brought the plane down? Don't they know that there are flight corridors that are stacked on top of each other. They slot one plane into each corridor they separate them by 1,000 feet. At even number altitude all traffic goes one direction and all traffic flying at an odd number altitude flies in the opposite direction. These corridors vary from country to country.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Winner Winner x 1
      • Feb 5, 2013
        Why was MH17 order to fly over a Warzone?
        Post Merged, Jul 29, 2014

I doubt the White House know's the truth either. White House has no evidence. The plane was shot down by Russian forces. What little evidence they do have comes, from social media websites.
        Dr.Tommy Oliver, Jul 29, 2014 Last edited by Dr.Tommy Oliver, Jul 29, 2014
      • Jul 20, 2010
        From all reports that aren't coming out of Russia, the pilots changed course to avoid a thunderstorm. Pilots are trained to avoid flying into severe weather storms, present day airliners have been brought down due to severe weather storms. Case in point the Algeria Airlines plane went down for going through a severe weather storm.
      • Oct 11, 2012
        I couldn't accurately say either way, but I certainly think it was shot down by either Russian forces or Russian backed forces. I believe they made a mistake though and mistook it as Ukrainian military. This is purely my opinion and not backed by any facts though.
      • Feb 5, 2013
        Even if the Rebels shot down the plane on mistake. Why should we get involved with Ukraine? I was talking to my Dad about this last night. Every time we save Europe. They show their appreciated with Anti-US Propaganda. If Europe want to die so badly I said let them.
      • Oct 11, 2012
        100% agree, which is one reason I really could careless about this incident. We aren't the world's police and we can't keep giving our tax dollars away to others to buy them off.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Feb 25, 2014
          Don't forget most problems are also caused by the politics driven by the USA, there is more to this then you guys think, and to lay the problem only to Europe is foolish in the end Europe and Russia need each other so they won't wage a war on that.
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Oct 25, 2012
            case in point was American Airlines flight 1420

via http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBYDt__ZBvk