Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Miami Zombie Prank--- LMFAO

Discussion in Entertainment started by Kosuki, Jun 5, 2012

1. May 14, 2011
    I would just crack up if i was the zombie
  2. Feb 24, 2011
  3. Jul 28, 2011
    I was waiting for the zombie to start shufflin
  4. Apr 29, 2011
    It would be even better if there were multiple people pretending to be zombies. Also, the guy throwing the basketball at the "zombie" sucks at aiming. The final scene is the best though. Watching that one kid climb the fence (That is one tall fence to be climbing) and then the entire group of people chasing down the zombie was funny as hell.

Really would've sucked if some guy thought it was a real zombie and shot it (Because as everyone knows, you can only kill a zombie via headshots/decapitation)
  5. Apr 14, 2011
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • May 14, 2011
      Hmm would have been funny to see them filming "The Walking Dead" without telling the local population about it.
    • Sep 7, 2010
      Edit: also thought it was very funny how he avoided that really built guy on the bball court, but as soon as everyone else started running he turned tail too. Interesting social experiment really
    • Feb 20, 2011
    • Sep 26, 2010
      Lucky he didn't get shot, considering how many people have been conditioned to "aim for the head." Funny none the less!
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • May 12, 2012
        Lol it's all fun and games until somebody hits him in the head with a bat or something
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • May 14, 2011
          Lol do a zombie themed night out and everyone would be going home drunk looking like a zombie. Loads of zombies walking out of a club would look hilarious, especially as it would be at night.
        • Feb 20, 2011
          I was out in Birmingham once and didn't realize it was the Zombie Walk, I was in combats too, on my way home. I don't know if they thought I was part of the walk or something or thought it was funny, but 40 people dragged me to the floor and began to make clawing motions at my stomach area and pretend to eat handfulls of flesh, they held me there for like 10 minutes. Dicks made me miss my train as "zombies" kept grabbing me when I was walking down the street.
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Apr 14, 2011
            Next time pull out a knife and scare the shit out of them, or a shotgun ^^ Rack it once they will snap out of character
          • May 14, 2011
          • Jan 2, 2012
            LOL, this made me laugh. Would have been hilarous if someone would have pulled out a glock or something on the actor.
          • Jun 4, 2006
            I was just about to say... why does he only wanna devour blacks?! Guess they just spook easily down there... he must'a tried it on whites & shit and they were just like "lol wtf are u doin bro"
          • Nov 11, 2011
          • Apr 14, 2011
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Feb 12, 2012
              Funniest video I've seen in such a long time.

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk 2