Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Mic blacklist , Country: Slovakia

Discussion in Help Desk started by Dye, Dec 19, 2013

Whitelist Slovakia ?

Poll closed Dec 26, 2013.
Yes 3 vote(s) 33.3%
Yes , "Shut Up Woman Get On My Horse !" is awesome ! 2 vote(s) 22.2%
N...ah why not 0 vote(s) 0.0%
No way we leave him muted ! 0 vote(s) 0.0%
.. i don't care 4 vote(s) 44.4%
No 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Dec 19, 2013
    Yo , "Shut Up Woman Get On My Horse !" here.
    Could be something done about this ?
    *cough*We are not uneducated 3rd world country we can speak english. Please consider whitelisting us.
    There isnt that many players from here anyway. 3-4 at most ,that i saw (tho they might be Czech)
  2. Dec 27, 2012
    Well, it's up for the management to whitelist your country however you have my support.:thumbsup:
  3. Mar 20, 2012

You can always ask an admin to unmute you, just btw.
  4. Dec 19, 2013
    Oh wow .. well i guess i have no other choice ;_;
  5. Aug 2, 2010
    YOU may be educated in the ways of the English language force but, unfortunately, there are many that aren't wise in the ways of le force such as you are. I don't see Slovakia being placed on the whitelist anytime soon.
  6. Feb 3, 2012
    As rxn stated, we probably won't be able to put it on the Whitelist.

Best to do would probably be to ask an admin to mute and unmute you in game.
  7. Jan 21, 2011
    I think buying donator is an alternative way around this. The other benefits are well worth it as well.

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk
  8. Aug 13, 2013
    Dontator = No mute on blacklist?
  9. Jun 4, 2006

25 SK players currently tracked in ZE, and 8 in ZM. Majority of them have no chat log, but those who do seem to know English well enough. ~30 players shouldn't give us too much headache even if they do decide to speak on the mic in their native tongue. Excessive issues will of course result in SK being re-blacklisted.

I'm going to take a chance with this one and whitelist Slovakia on all servers, effective next map change.

Correct. Donators are immune from the voice blacklist. However, players who live in a blacklisted country are encouraged to put in a whitelist request as we'd rather grant as many English speaking players as possible the ability to use their mics freely than have to enforce donator as being the only way around it. Getting Donator as a means for voice blacklist immunity would only be for those whose countries have been denied being added to the whitelist for whatever reason(s).
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Zing! Zing! x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
      Brian, Dec 19, 2013 Last edited by Brian, Dec 20, 2013
    • Dec 19, 2013
      Thank you very much !