Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

mic not working

Discussion in Help Desk started by Ace, Nov 13, 2013

1. Nov 12, 2013
    my mic is not working in the server . its working perfectly on pc . skype and every thing but when i join the server in css i can hear my self talking when i do loopback1 but no one hear me or see my small name box in the right corner any help?
  2. Jul 14, 2010
    I think your country egypty might not be white listed to use the mic since we are an english speaking server. Either management can consider allowing egypt mic use or an admin can mute/unmute you in game. I could be wrong but this is the only thing I can think of.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Nov 12, 2013
      i think i am the only egyption in the server and i know how to speak english . i just hope you allow it
    • Jul 8, 2012
      We'll need management to provide input then. One will see this thread.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    • Nov 12, 2013
      to talk i have to be muted.unmuted it worked . pls fix it
    • Jul 8, 2012
      That's how it's supposed to be. If your country is on our muted list you will need to be muted and unmuted for you to be able to talk again. The other option is to get your country white listed.
    • Feb 11, 2012
      Mhm I had to do this today for him, he seems pretty fluent in English in the chat and the mic.
      Pretty much the same situation as Jangmat.
      If Management says to just keep muting/unmuting I have no problem with that just as long as he states that his country is blacklisted every time so everyone else knows.
    • Apr 9, 2007
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Feb 11, 2012
        When was this said :S
      • Jan 21, 2011
        In a CSA thread he made earlier today. The details of that thread will remain private, however.
      • Oct 18, 2012
        Please don't. Most of people that are like that on ze just are trolls.
        • Like Like x 1
        • Aug 2, 2010
          I don't understand why this guy is asking for us to fix something that isn't broken.
        • Feb 11, 2012