Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Mic Spamming Again.

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by Dani, Sep 2, 2008

1. Posts
    What can I say...but STOP SPAMMING THE MIC....I was kicked 3 times yesterday for buffer overflow. Why do you need to spam sound bites? Is it really that cool? No its not. It makes you look like an idiot. So stop it before I come over to your house and kick you in the teeth...
  2. Jul 16, 2008
  3. Posts
    I am :frown: But sweet jesus...if you heard what I heard yesterday you would be thinking the same thing. No one would just be quiet. It was annoying.
  4. Jul 16, 2008
    it was like this OMG HEY ZOMBIE AAAAAAAAA NEVER GONA GIVE UP NEVA SHUT UP OM HEY HWY GUYS HEY GUYS STFU KID
  5. Posts
    Sort of like that, except its about 15 people all at once.
  6. May 24, 2008
    God... i've been away from css so long that i miss even the mic spam...
  7. Aug 29, 2008
  8. Oct 22, 2007
    Yea I completely understand how you feel Dani, how dare they get you buffer overflow. :unsure:
  9. Posts

Hmm I'm sure you do... <_<
  10. Sep 3, 2008
    In my opinion the zombie server has changed alot... its outrageous how many noobs are there now...

They spam the mic.
    They scream into their mic.
    They literally suck their mics.
    And not a one of em knows what to do...

I rarely go in there anymore but when I do I only go to see Dani, Kitty, Punisher,John,Mr. Pink, etc...etc...etc...

If I left anyone out I'm sorry but you all know who you are.
  11. Jul 16, 2008
    WHAT ABOUT ME D: but i hate the noobs that go there is no were to hide and i don't want to use m y mic to yes there is you noob so when they go new map i put on roy_highway
  12. Dec 30, 2006
    Give the mic spammers five minute bans after warning the server. It stops pretty quickly after that.
  13. Jul 16, 2008
  14. May 27, 2008
    Same rule goes for the admins that mic spam. Give yourselves a good 5 minute ban. You are there to set an example for the retards. They see you mic spam, they are going to want to do it as well. I'm sorry to say this but you guys that do know better.

Remember,

Monkey see, monkey do.
  15. Sep 3, 2008
    HAH well put Griffon. There are a few admins out there that do it.

And to CK's reply. I think that would be great to try out.
    Give a few warnings then give a 5 min ban... Could actually work.

I've left many of my regular servers because of things like mic spammers and just plain noobs lol. Hell when I had my own server It was full 70% of the time. But I lost that 70% due to mic spammers and racism etc... etc... etc...

I love PF love everyone in it. Yall are the shit. And I sure as hell don't wanna leave due to a bunch of noobs ><

a few months ago PF zombie server pwned all. i was there every day 2-3 hours at a time. hangin out with yall. Until these noobs started comin around.

Like I said yalls the only reason I still go to that server.

And Griffon. Can I kick you in the bawls? <3 :huh:
  16. Posts
    KAMI! <3

Maybe we should get rid of admin immunity....what person in their right mind is going to ban themselves?
  17. Jul 16, 2008
  18. Posts
    Its because you're special and don't know any better *pats your head*
  19. Jul 16, 2008

edit-WAIT IM NOT SPECIAL
    edit-- mercury is tasty
  20. Dec 30, 2006
    I agree No immunity for anyone. Lets take it away. I will still have immunity of course.