Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Mice mute problem pliz help

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by xXPredzioXx, Aug 3, 2011

1. Aug 3, 2011
    Hi i haw a small problem on Plagefest escape server my mic is muted and its muted for over like 1 month and i like to speak with other people on other servers i haw nn problem with my mic so pliz help me and im from poland if its the problem tell me pliz.

P.S
    Sory for my bad english I haw almost no problem with speking but writing is other mater.
  2. Aug 2, 2010
    Poland is not on our white list for mics. Ask an admin to mute and then unmute you. This will allow you to use your mic.
  3. Jun 4, 2006
    Since we are an English speaking only server (any language in chat is fine so long as it isn't spam status), we have a voice filter in place that blocks certain countries from using the mic. Players in said countries can request to have their country whitelisted so they can use mic whenever they please, but if the majority of players from said country do not speak English or have been an issue in the past your request might be denied and you will have to ask an admin to mute then unmute you in-game every time you join.

I see you live in Poland - I believe we've only recorded 2 players from Poland on ZE so your request may not be an issue but it isn't up to me as I don't deal with the country whitelist. I think it would be fine though.
  4. Feb 21, 2007
    i dont think we've had any problem with poland players.
  5. Aug 3, 2011
    Than to hu i send reqest to put my country on white list ??

P.S
    Thank you for clearin my doubts for permament mut on my steam acc for no reson xD