Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Michael Knight unbann me

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by MichaelKnight, Dec 1, 2011

1. Dec 1, 2011
    Look i asked topsecret about this already so he should know what im talking about. Sb says im not banned but when i try to join the Zombiemod :: Unlimited Ammo :: Plaguefest.com - FastDL sever it says "You have been banned from this server." topsecret says im not banned though so idk? I just wanna play the zombie server i always play on.
    check out the attachment

Attached Files:

2. Jan 11, 2011
    In my opinion, he's not banned. It may be a glitch or something. Idk. :razz:
  3. Feb 18, 2011
  4. Aug 1, 2011

Also, at any point, did you spam connect to the server?
  5. Aug 20, 2011
    You need to stop posting on everything with just "Oh it's a bug" "Oh it's a glitch" That's what you basically do to all posts. Your just bumping your post count.
  6. Mar 16, 2008
    The server only bans you if you do something to cause it. what did you do now?
  7. Jan 11, 2011
    No. I'm seriously. It can be a SB bug or something like that. If I'd want to bump my post count, i would be posting things like the alphabet. And Michael said too that every single server from pF he tries to enter, says he is banned. I'll get his Steam ID.
  8. Feb 18, 2011
    Try looking it up on sorucebans before jumping to conclusions. For all we know he did something bad. If he is not on the ban list his ip is being blocked for doing something like spamming retry.
  9. Mar 16, 2008
    It's not a bug, it only happens if the server bans him for something serious.
  10. Jan 11, 2011
    That's the issue Josh. He didn't do absolutely nothing. He's a innocent. That's why i think it MAY be a bug from pF or from SB.
  11. Oct 17, 2011
    ohhhhhh noooooooo. It happened to me once lol. Ure in trouble bro. If u spamed to join the server ure baned u have to ask admins that are level 5 like retslag. He helped me and unbaned me when i did it. So if u spamed to join the server retslag will tell u <sigh>.
    Good luck on that.
  12. Aug 1, 2011
    If SB bugged or the server glitched it would cause a lot more issues than one random person being banned. Chances are that he was either banned by IP in SB, or a anti-flooding plugin banned him for spamming connections to the server and it doesn't save the info on SB, it goes to a server ban list held in the server directories themselves.
  13. Aug 20, 2011
  14. Oct 17, 2011
    Just as i said u have to ask level 5 admins. Retslag will help you if you ask him nicely. I had the same problem and he will fix it. But u have to wait till map changes when he unbans u. But if its another problem idk bro but i know that uve flooded on the server this is the only way u get automatically baned from the server.
  15. Jun 17, 2011
    Can you post your steam ID & your IP address so that we can get this issue resolved as soon as possible.
  16. Jan 11, 2011
    Hm.. And you know what Rets did Mario?
  17. Jul 14, 2010
    As said a steam id is needed, his ip doesn't show up in sourcebans so it's either different or an off sourcebans ban which would have to do with spam connecting.

ps: Stop bashing top secret, there's different places for that.
  18. Jan 11, 2011
  19. Oct 17, 2011
    yeah i gave him my id and he unbaned me quick. Why is that guy not even replying by giving his id no more?
  20. Mar 12, 2008
    Because he did something he wasn't supposed to do, as was said before. Now if everyone would kindly GTFO from this thread and let the admins that will actually be able to do anything work, that would be great.

Stop shitposting. You know who you are.