Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Microsoft Surface

Discussion in Media Devices started by Ghost, Oct 30, 2012

I like it. 1 vote(s) 12.5%
I don't like it. 3 vote(s) 37.5%
I'm disappointed. 4 vote(s) 50.0%
  1. May 14, 2011

Well at first I was excited by this, however, I saw the price and I was immediately discouraged.

Its only a matter of time until people make windows 8 emulators fro android devices and I see no point to paying this much for a tablet when you could get the nexus 7 for half the price.

I guess you need to buy windows 8 with it, which adds to the price but its really no excuse for overpricing it this much.

What do you think?
  2. Jul 8, 2012
    I think it has potential. I like what I see. the price (if i found the right one) isn't terribly too high. But I agree there are other ones out there that are cheaper/better.
  3. Apr 9, 2007
    I'd buy a Nexus 10 personally. I don't need a Tablet, but if I did, I could never get Windows on it.
  4. Jan 11, 2012
    If tablet, then android IMO (Note 10.1 *cough*). I personally don't like it because I don't like Win 8.
  5. Dec 19, 2008
    Well I would get it, if I could get it for cheap money but I already have a tablet. Also I would just get a Nexus 10
  6. Jul 1, 2010
    I love Windows 8 (with the start screen, although it is incredibly easy to get a standard start menu). However, I'd probably also go with a Nexus 10. I love Android.
    • Winner Winner x 1