Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Might as well introduce myself.

Discussion in Introductions started by Morphy, Jul 22, 2012

1. Jul 17, 2012
    Hi my name is Morphy or Morphfiend. Been playing on plague servers for about a month now, been enjoying my time ever since. I mostly play on the minigame server, although you can find me on either zombie servers from time to time. Hope to get to know more of you during games. See out there.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Jul 14, 2010
      Hey; Welcome to the forums! Always nice to see regulars join/use the forums. Enjoy your stay!
    • Feb 12, 2012
    • Oct 17, 2011
      Welcome. You might see me as well on zm when you get there cause that's the only server I mostly play on. I go on other servers sometimes but I suck dick in them. Anyways, you'll like it here. This is a great community.
    • Nov 24, 2011
      Hey welcome to the forums and hope you enjoy your stay here :smile:
    • May 15, 2011
    • Jun 2, 2012
      Welcome to Plaguefest! I hope to see you in MG if you play late at night =P
    • Mar 12, 2008
      We only drink good beer here. Better adjust your tastes!

Also, Welcome to the PlagueForums.
    • Jul 17, 2012
      I like saint paulies girl, sam adams, costco brand, Lambic and guinness. Hope those are to your liking.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Nov 11, 2011
      • May 14, 2011
        I've never seen you and that's saying something. Maybe you're a low profile person or you play while I sleep. At any rate, welcome!

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk 2.
      • Jul 17, 2012
        Really ghost, I've played with many times, maybe I will start saying hai baby.
      • May 14, 2011
      • Jul 6, 2012
        Morphy! Good to see you around here, mate! Welcome.
      • May 14, 2011
        • Like Like x 2