Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Minas 3_3 or 2_2

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by DopeScope, May 9, 2012

which minas

current one 15 vote(s) 88.2%
ask hannibal to fix the 2_2 and add that version 2 vote(s) 11.8%
  1. Jul 19, 2011
    title says all. i feel 3_3 is not as fun as 2_2. If we make it to extreme it will be literally impossible to beat. wk's health got halved so 1 shot from balrog and hes dead. wk's nuke cool down also doubled so it would be hard to kill balrog before round ends since we will have 1/2 the nukes. balrog got buffed, he now heals zombies. meteors are 4x more dangerous (2x damage and 1/2 cooldown time). I just don't want minas to end up failing every time.
  2. Feb 14, 2012
    I for one welcome the challenge of 3.3 and don't think it should be changed. Learn 2 shoot noob.
  3. Oct 27, 2010

All you keep saying you want it back... and now you say its too hard?
    • Zing! Zing! x 1
    • Jul 4, 2011
      It isn't that hard with teamwork and the only reason the map is currently in rotation is because it doesn't glitch the physics.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Canadian Moose
        This message by Canadian Moose has been removed from public view. Deleted by The Canadian Moose, May 9, 2012, Reason: I'm an idiot..
        May 9, 2012
      • Jul 19, 2011
        can't hannibal just make it so that 2_2 doesn't glitch?
      • May 11, 2011
        as tony has said work with the team not hard if you try it.also if you have two good player for gandalf and wk it is not that hard :cool:
      • Feb 14, 2012
        Dunno dude. Can Microsoft make Windows 95 more stable? It's an old version. It's done it's over it's gone. Let it rest in peace or ask Hannible if you can fork it.
      • Jul 19, 2011
        thats a dumb analogy. i know its definitely possible. hannibal can just use whatever he did in 3_2 to make the physics not glitch. please stfu if u don't know what ur talking about.
      • May 11, 2011
      • Feb 21, 2007
        I was told that it did actually glitch the physics ...
      • Aug 5, 2010
        Dope stfu and live with the fact that we will keep 3_3... you complain too much!
        • Like Like x 1
        • Feb 14, 2012
          • Agree Agree x 2
          • Funny Funny x 2
          • Winner Winner x 1
          • Apr 29, 2011
            Then would you kindly follow your own advice.
            Its not as simple as just pressing a button and magically fixing everything. V 2_2 and V 3_2 were very different versions of the map. Just because something worked on one, doesn't mean it works on the other.
            Personally, I'd rather wait for this "Last Man Standing" map of his that is in the works. Sounds like it will be a ZE map to end all ZE maps.
            I also personally liked the Windows 95 analogy.
          • Apr 20, 2011
            The physics bug can be glitch by player and I just do it on any server that play it^^
            TROLOLO(to lazy to show you can do it I want to Hannibal to know he fix it :grin:)
          • Feb 14, 2012
            You should be permabanned for that remark.
          • Apr 20, 2011
            And why? Its not my fault that map have glitch and I just do it and it only happen only at warmup round (why the fuck I glitch it and you guys fail look to score 4-10)
          • Jul 1, 2010
            Don't purposefully glitch stuff on our server.

Thanks.
          • Nov 16, 2011
            As the others have said... be glad it is here.
          • Feb 21, 2007
            glitching the server is not allowed. its in the rules.
          • Mar 16, 2012
            its not hard to beat. PF is just full of idiots. I'm more scared of an idiot cading the team then some giant black monster