Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Minas Tirith Wrap up

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by Burnout, Aug 21, 2011

1. Aug 10, 2011
    Hannibal has updated his blog announcing his temporary if not indefinite retirement from mapping, he will be quitting after the complation of the Mako_Reactor, Minas_Tirith updates and the release of his new map Last Man Standing. 10 Servers beat Minas_Tirith giving [Pf] a one in nine shot at joining the winners circle as we are aware of Syndicate gamers beating it ahead of us, as well as 15 player contest entries (Not sure if that number includes Kyron's entry which if not will be most likely removed for exploiting the map) and at least 2 other entries from [Pf] members or regulars including myself. Considering where we had started on the map, the amount of fail on this journey beating extreme mode not once but twice (thx a random guy in the background) a new level of fail, teamwork and achievement has reached Plaguefest, despite all the trolling (Element, NBK and Classics) we managed to pull our thumbs out of our asses and accomplish something, now we can all move on and find new obsessions (Kyron) Feel free to add more jokes at other peoples expenses.

_________________Noobs_bellow_this_line_______________________
  2. Aug 18, 2006
  3. Aug 10, 2011
    Just trying to throw in as many Pf ze server jokes as i can :smile:
  4. Feb 18, 2011
  5. Jul 28, 2011
  6. Mar 19, 2011
    Lolololol Yeah I'm pretty sure I was a constant troll who prevented us from winning even though it was Me (Gandalf) and Johnny (White Knight) who helped carry you noobs to Victory.. :wink:

Yeah I'm glad you guys prevailed after all even though I had nothing to do with it...
  7. Apr 17, 2011
    Well, in my opinion.. I reckon you guys wouldnt have won if Johnny wasnt there... no offense..
    Its just that you guys hardly have any teamwork at all..
  8. Aug 10, 2011
    The lists how now been posted, despite Kyron having glitched he, Rubber Johnny, Deathrowz and I were part of the winners circle :grin: Plaguefest was one of the 8 official winners.

The lists for the official winners (top 5 players) are yet to be posted.
  9. Apr 15, 2010
    It was fun, and what will mako reactor have added on?

Will last man standing have levels aswell?

ALSO

A icon/logo is needed for the flags of servers. If I don’t receive nothing, I will put a simple text with the name of the clan (with some of texture quality of course). Send the desired logos to mako_reactor2010@hotmail.com as soon as possible (deadline in less than 2 weeks).
  10. Mar 25, 2011
    I highly recommend someone starts on this, in case we do win.

And I'm surprised hellz didn't make it.
  11. Jun 25, 2011
  12. Aug 12, 2011
    Mako will have a new difficulty level, and several other global changes.

Last Man Standing is, at this point, all classified lolol

Good job men, we couldn't have won if it wasn't for the astounding number of players that took their dicks off the door, and started fighting those zombies. Bravo :grin:
  13. Jun 30, 2011
    Im suprised we even got past normal with our usual fail-streak of fail :razz:

Plus i cant wait for Last Man Standing its gotta be awesome considering all the other maps that are so awesome
  14. Jul 4, 2011
    I'm curious to what Last Man Standing is going to be like.
  15. Mar 16, 2008
    I sent an email but does anyone know the demensions reqested for this? We have an image but I need to know what to send.
  16. Mar 25, 2011
    256x256 is the standard spray size as well as textures (I believe, i know it is for sprays but i cant get into hammer). It should be in vtf format (make sure to have a vmt with it). If you don't know how you can send it to me and I'll fix it up for you.
  17. Apr 17, 2011
    I think you just need to send the oic and give him it, bit without a doubt pF will be one of the winners, your settings were hard and half zombies as well as no mass nades (gay rule, though its to prevent crash T_T)
  18. Jun 11, 2011
    Too bad I never recorded the times I was WK on there. Congratulations to those who have submitted demos from plaguefest.
    Link to possible winners below.
    My link