Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Minas weekends?

Discussion in Setup an Event started by DopeScope, May 5, 2012

1. Jul 19, 2011
    Since we are supposedly doing minas on weekends, can we setup dates/times so i can actually try to play at that time?
  2. May 11, 2011
  3. Feb 21, 2007
    there is no supposedly doing minas ever. Haplo does this occasionally when he can.
  4. Jan 21, 2011
    You're basically @Haplotato's bitch when it comes to playing minas.
    • Agree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Zing! x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Jan 12, 2012
    • Jul 19, 2011
      ill be anyones bich as long as they supply we with minas.
    • Feb 14, 2012
      Didn't anyone tell you Dopescope? We had a meeting on mumble today your ban is being extended for another month.
      • Funny Funny x 3
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Feb 18, 2011
        Don't forget the part where when his ban is up he will be re-banned every time minas is on the server until it is finished.
      • Jul 19, 2011
        too far bro. you can ban me from all those other crappy maps BUT NOT MY MINAS
      • Jun 4, 2006
        A root has to be available in order to play Minas and ensure nothing fucks up. Roots aren't always online and/or available, so fuck schedules. It's also not Minas Weekends, and wouldn't be, it's Minas Saturdays and would remain on Saturday at any time we damn please, IGHT? Most likely around 4-6 PM PST still since that seems to be an OK time for the majority of the USA/CA (which is the majority of our players), and still not insanely late overseas for our Eurobuds.

tl;dr FUCK your minas BITCH, she'll get her lovin' whenever we wanna give it.
        • Informative Informative x 2
        • Like Like x 1
        • Jul 19, 2011
        • Feb 12, 2012
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Jul 19, 2011
            o ur sooooo bad at it lol! You basically walk INTO EVERY meteor.