Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Mindfuck.

Discussion in Entertainment started by Ghost, Mar 28, 2013

1. May 14, 2011
    • Jun 11, 2012
      Before watching the video not in the spoiler I was extremely confused. However as he kept going and going I noticed that when he placed it back in the plate thing that there was more space between the squares. Still freaking mind blown.

[IMG]
    • Nov 11, 2011
      That was awesome. I was like waaaat. I stared at the chocolate for like 10 minutes. Now that I think of it... might have been the chocolate and not the puzzle lol.
      Post Merged, Mar 28, 2013
      http://imgur.com/a/IHIUI
    • May 14, 2011
      Idk, the big piece extending to make it fill up the empty space seemed a little obvious, although I did see a few of these before. Still good mind-fucking though.
    • Sep 9, 2012
      it's very clear that someone is using hax.... Perma ban!
      jk I watched it like 5 times before I could figure it out hah!
    • May 17, 2011
      was weird at first, kept watching it noticed the cut pieces would grow. Went into hammer and redid it to confirm.
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • May 14, 2011

Create a map that does this optical illusion properly and then confuse many many people when you put it in an actual map. Just have a cube dispenser.
      • Mar 5, 2013
      • Feb 8, 2013
        Seriously? I'm honestly still fuckin mind-fucked. I don't understand it. So if you do it with a chocolate bar, you get infinite chocolate to eat?!?

*So it was too stuck in my mind and I just couldn't forget it without understanding how it works, so my cousin gave me this video!

via https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rzzct1We-38