Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Minecraft 1.8 Beta Update Trailer

Discussion in Gaming started by Icee, Sep 6, 2011

1. Aug 13, 2010
    For those who care.

2. Sep 26, 2010
    Hottttttttt!!! This is fucking creepy though...a new mob called "The Enderman"

3. Nov 25, 2010
    what does the enderman end?

Can't wait for this update. Maybe this will be the update that will convince me to finally buy it...
  4. Aug 13, 2010
    The skill points you get from leveling up, don't really do anything until 1.9
  5. Nov 25, 2010
    you guys think notch finally took a look at 'The Ghoul's Forest 3'? Enderman looks pretty inspired by that mod IMO!
  6. Jun 22, 2011
    Enderman looks bad ass..
  7. Dec 17, 2010
    The minecraft 1.8 pre release was released a few days ago. Did anybody get to try it out, i know i did. New items are gates, rotten flesh, chicken, stone bricks, pane glass, iron bars, vines, new creeper explosion effect and possibly a few more.
  8. Feb 20, 2011
    For those curious, "Enderman" is based off the Legend "Slenderman"

Slenderman Info
  9. Nov 25, 2010
    that makes more sense Xp

tried it a few nights ago but was too chickenshit to actually go looking for him and instead hoped I would be able to see him through the new flat glass windows inside one of the world generated Villages!