Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Minecraft :D

Discussion in Future Servers started by RAINTARD, Aug 17, 2012

1. Aug 9, 2012
    I am wiling to buy you guys a minecraft server. Its only like 10 bucks. On a couple of conditions, I have full control of the server. But I will take requests and co-owners. If you guys want me to add something to the server then I can add it. Also this server is mainly for my group i might make in the future. Until I buy the server it wont be up yet.
  2. Mar 26, 2011
  3. Jul 8, 2012
  4. Aug 9, 2012
  5. Apr 9, 2012
    Minecraft, we have ze_minecraft, that's enough :wink:
    • Like Like x 1
    • Jul 8, 2012
      I'm not the one to ask though. I could be 100% off lol
    • May 14, 2011
      I'm not sure plaguefest has ever accepted offers of free servers. I cannot speak on behalf of the roots so I may be wrong but from what brain said to me ages ago they always turn down offers of free servers. Mostly because any issues on he server would mean people would complain to THEM not the guy who offered the server so its more work for them.
    • Jul 16, 2012
      So you want the server to be hosted on PF's box, with you in full control over the server. Along with that the server will be private to your friends and you'll be the only one to choose co-owners?

Just speaking from a personal preference I would have to say no, simply because of the conditions.
    • Aug 9, 2012
      :/ Meh I kind of changed my mind. You guys got a bunch of servers all ready. XD
      Post Merged, Aug 17, 2012
      BUt at least you told me what you think.
    • Oct 29, 2010
      The interest in MC has been too flimsy to bother keeping an official pF server up and running.

We have had plenty of community run servers, that is probably how it will stay.
      • Winner Winner x 3
      • Oct 10, 2010
        I am willing to manage a MC server for you with my long time MC server experience.
        I think that plaguefst needs again an own MC server.

i dont host it, i just manage and configure it for you.
        just need to wait till 1.8 server is fully working
        • Like Like x 2
        • Friendly Friendly x 1
        • Feb 27, 2012
          Has bukkit been released since it was DMCA'd?

@Secprotocol
        • Oct 10, 2010
          there are tricks using spigot, they use patch system what is legal.
          but not all important plugins like anti-xray are updated and fully working.
          • Like Like x 1
          • Dec 30, 2006
            What she said. I got a server stable with 1.8 with spigot's crazy patching thingy. But good luck getting this through briana or kylie. Unless you want to host this off PF.
            • Like Like x 1
            • Feb 1, 2011
              I would love to play minecraft with you guys
              • Like Like x 2
              • Oct 10, 2010
                i dont wanna host, i have my own mc servers running,
                but i want manage it for you guys if yo want, because i like plaguefest since long time
                • Friendly Friendly x 5
                • Like Like x 2
                • Oct 10, 2010
                • Feb 1, 2011
                  i wish it was a yes, but i think pF decided against having an 'official' minecraft server a long time ago. we have had a few unofficial player-run ones over the years, but they last for a couple weeks/months and everyone loses interest. do you still play? i would really like to play again sometime
                • May 15, 2011
                  The main problem is every one has their own play styles in Minecraft. We had 4 servers go through a week of fun and then die because some people wanted mods, some didn't and then some wanted casual and the others wanted pvp, etc. There's just to many options to get everyone settled on one thing and keep them all happy and interested for long.
                  • Agree Agree x 2
                  • Oct 10, 2010
                    you can do all this things at once by adding different worlds with different settings and even different inventorys,
                    i actually run 2 MC servers and one since over 4 years, i know how this stuff works.
                    • Programming King Programming King x 1