Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Minecraft PE (Pocket Edition)

Discussion in Minecraft started by Si˚, May 6, 2012

1. May 5, 2011
    So who here has this version on their phone?

I got mines from another site, and this game is pretty tight on the phone. Gotta say the game play was weird at first but once you get the hang of it on the phone its quite fun when your bored and your phone has no data! Since I have no data, this helps pass time :smile:

Here is a picture I found of google, its what the the game would look like in game, but some phones may differ.
    [IMG]
    Hevn, May 6, 2012 Last edited by Yahoo, May 8, 2012
  2. Jul 19, 2011
  3. Mar 12, 2008
    i bought it for 10 cents. they had a promotion a while ago.

jelly much?
    • Like Like x 1
    • May 5, 2011
      Nice taters, I didnt wanna pay $6 for it so i found a free full version lol and its working great :grin: and loving the craft and cant wait for its next updates.
    • Jan 2, 2012
      Pretty cool how you can play wifi with other people though, its really basic but eventually it should get more advanced as updates go
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Oct 17, 2011
        Uhhh yahoo, you might need to re-upload the picture again. I can't see it and it does not show up.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • May 5, 2011
          Ok I posted a picture through the upload now so you should be able to see it. :grin: