Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Minecraft

Discussion in News started by Brian, Dec 7, 2010

1. Aug 13, 2010
    Yeah... And can i get whitelisted? IGN: IceeZ
  2. Nov 29, 2010
    You know, One person made this game with possibly a handful of others. That being said, this game is making millions
  3. Jun 4, 2006
    There is but they aren't flawless and the update to beta broke them all. Ryan's been working daily on this shit to get all the plugins working again. Buy the game, we're not going to let cracked clients in.
  4. Mar 12, 2008
    IMO if you want to pirate a game from a (Small) indie developer, you shouldn't be allowed to play on this server.

that's just being a dick.

Edit: it's been cheap for like, 6 months or so, everyone in the world had all that time to decide to purchase it.

Edit2: +10 cool points if you bought it when it first came out
  5. Dec 18, 2010
  6. Mar 12, 2008
    how many people actually have cracked games that it would matter if it was in online mode?

just curious.
  7. Jan 13, 2011
    can anyone else still log in to this server?
  8. Jun 4, 2006
    Was working last night. Seems there's been an update and the server has to be updated as well. I'll bug Ryan.
  9. Jan 12, 2011
    Sorry for the bump, but this seemed like the most appropriate place to ask:
    Is PlagueFest going to bring its Minecraft server back online? I know little updates here and there would mean the server would need to be refreshed, but I think there may be enough Minecraft players here to enjoy the company of familiar faces. Otherwise, are there more technical reasons that the server cannot be maintained? Just wondering..
  10. Jul 13, 2011
    Plaguefest has a minecraft server Awsome You Earned 3 High Fives
  11. Feb 18, 2011
    Yes but the server is not currently available to log into.
  12. Jul 8, 2011
  13. Feb 18, 2011
  14. Jan 30, 2011
    Necroing (?) aside, the server is in some form being worked on. It is currently down due to the 1.7 release as Brian tries to update the different plugins and we know that the server is stable to run. However when it is up, additional players will not be added until the owners believe it is ready to be open to pF/ the public, as said in this thread. In the meantime, please be patient and feel free to perfect your MC project ideas. :sweat:
  16. Jan 10, 2009
    and then as soon at it gets back up the 1.8 release is going to be here and then the server will be down yet again. :frown: boo. oh well i am happily waiting.
  17. Jan 12, 2011
    Well pistons broke a ton of things. Hopefully future releases will be be less buggy and faster to fix. Just bear with it, and don't update if you don't have to. Last version the server was on was 1.7.2? (likely to change for bug fixes) We'll post somewhere when the server is up and what version it's running. If you want to show off cool things you've been working on, just look for the appropriate place in the MC subforum.