Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

MineCraft

Discussion in Minecraft started by Pac, May 3, 2011

1. Feb 18, 2011
    So guys recently I've been running a SMP server just started it recently and I can give some of you the IP if you wanna play, It isn't really anything fancy seeing as I just started it but if I have some interest I'll keep it up for a while or until they finally actually have the pF server up, and as time goes on I'll actually learn more stuff and make the server better then just a simple vanilla MineCraft
  2. Mar 17, 2011
  3. Feb 18, 2011
    It is pretty much the same as the single player except with other people
  4. Mar 17, 2011
  5. Jul 14, 2008
    I was thinking of running a server myself while we wait for the official one. However now that you have it set up, I'm pretty sure everyone that's looking forward to play with plaguefest friends will appreciate it in the meantime. Would anyone oppose to this idea?
  6. Feb 18, 2011
    Well I'll send anyone the IP who is interested, or you can ask Angel/Latino King I sent him the IP.
  7. Mar 17, 2011
    So if I play mutliplayer, the days keep going by and someone can join in whenever? Or is it like everyone has to be on to play at once?

Sorry if I'm a bit of a newbie
  8. Feb 18, 2011
    As long as I keep the server running anyone can join at anytime, and the time will keep on ticking even if no one is online to play.

It is fine to ask questions every has to learn sometime
  9. Jul 14, 2008
    Days keep going, whether you play or not. Anyone can join at any time and resume where they left off.

Edit: damn u pac!!!! =P
  10. Mar 17, 2011
    Ah I gotcha. I know someone who might want to play too but he's not affiliated with plague fest in any way. Would it be okay if I invited them? Or should we keep this lo-ki?
  11. Feb 18, 2011
    Yeah, Its fine the only reason i am not just posting on the forum openly is because I'm not trying to make this a 40-60 person server I couldn't keep that going all the time, Just don't invite every person and there mother all I'm asking.

Edit: yep Latino I got there before you and I'm actually on the server right now.

Edit: The server will be up most of the time but not at all times just to warn you guys probably but it will be most of the time.
  12. Mar 13, 2010
    Anyone can play at any time. You can leave, rejoin, go idle whenever. Noone HAS to be on to play. The time rolls on no matter who is or is not on.
  13. Feb 18, 2011
    Alright So you guys know I've got the server capped at a max of 30...While I could do it my net connection would not otherwise it would be 50 but whatever and my only request is not griefing other peoples stuff that is all I want to prevent, currently it is not PvP but that might change if people want it to.
  14. Feb 11, 2011
    Send me the IP please pretty good builder just now starting to figure out the red stone. I have my own server that me and 2 other friends play on.