Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Fixed Mini Games broken

Discussion in Server Suggestions & Bugs started by Tony the Tiger!! :D, Sep 30, 2014

1. Feb 27, 2012
    Seems that since we moved to to OVH, mini games has been broken. Perhaps CSS server has to be reinstalled on the server. You can walk through certain props (but it feels glitched. as if you want to collide with it, but the server says otherwise), if the bomb carrier is killed the bomb floats in mid air of where the person died, and bomb planting animations are non-existent.

Others servers seem to have issues as well, i assume from this. This is where map crashes are coming from. They're corrupt on the server, but not fast DL. Detonator had replaced a ZM map with one on Fast DL to fix a crashing issue with it, and i fear more maps on all servers are broken and will cause server crashes.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Apr 9, 2007
      maybe missing vpk.
    • Sep 25, 2010
      Weren't exactly missing, they existed on the servers but the weren't symlinked. I have re-symlinked all vpks's. Tested it out and seems to work. Done the same same for all the other servers.
      • Like Like x 2
      • Wizard! Wizard! x 2
      • Programming King Programming King x 2