Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Minigames Bans

Discussion in CS:S Custom Maps started by SolidBlue, Jan 9, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan 8, 2012

So I just got banned for aimbotting for the second time in two days. Is there anything that I can do (other than the protests) to keep this from happening? I've been playing on the server for about a year, and haven't had any trouble, but this is just getting ridiculous.

-Solid
  2. SkyCloud
    This message by SkyCloud has been removed from public view.
    Jan 9, 2012
  3. Nov 14, 2010
    I banned for aimbotting, but it looked more like an antirecoil, which is why I've changed the reason for the ban in SourceBans. The demo is posted, there as well. SKyCloud may also have a demo, and may be of some help in explaining this antirecoil-like clip. This is just a small sample of the many unbelievable kills you've done. I'm sorry to say, but I'm truly convinced you are using some sort of hack that is helping you aim.

SkyCloud (may have a demo)

DeviousToast (previous banner)

ClamChowder (earlier witness)
  4. Mar 20, 2011
    Well you are Antirecoil that is illegal here and you will have to go play elsewhere. Bella banned you and chances are you are not going to be unbanned.
  5. SkyCloud
    This message by SkyCloud has been removed from public view.
    Jan 9, 2012
  6. May 27, 2008
    This is being looked into and I want you to stay tuned. I will contact you through a Private Message here on the forums when I figure out what's going on.
  7. Nov 14, 2010
    In the demo, I want to point out how he seems to anti-recoil when he assumes his teammate is an enemy jumping in the building. This happens when he crouches in the water fountain, looking out of the building. I also want to point out the kill right after that. His screen moves in a circular motion. If it is an anti-recoil, then it has some sort of smoother to make it look more realistic, instead of the autohooking ones that chop around the screen.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.