Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

MiniGames Event Maybe?

Discussion in Setup an Event started by AgoraphobicDream, Mar 11, 2013

1. Nov 19, 2010
    So Nosebleed & I have decided that we wanted to try a minigames event which in the case the winner would get Admin.
    We still have not decided 1 or 2 months but it will definitely be an admin award.
    I was thinking of the maps:
    • mg_100traps_v3.bsp
    • mg_HnS_Office_Assault_(v2)
    Out of those two maps I need to pick one. I am not really sure about 100traps because not everyone can bhop or strafe and it will be very hard.
    Nosebleed and I will be spectating and playing but we will not count in the event.

:question:
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Mar 12, 2008
      IMO 100 traps isn't really difficult if you get the timings right. It's a matter of knowing when to jump and when to keep jumping. Other than that it's a pretty simple map
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Nov 19, 2010
        Well that is why I left it for the community to pick out of the 2!
      • Mar 12, 2008
        Is donor an option? admin is a pretty steep step but donors still get the good perks they'd want from being admin, minus responsibility.

IMO people might be more interested if donor was on the line too but your contest your rules
        • Agree Agree x 2
        • Aug 25, 2009
          • Like Like x 1
          • May 15, 2011
            I'd be down for 100 Traps. Admin or Donator doesn't really matter to me, just to join the competition would be enjoyable.
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Nov 19, 2010
              Well I wanted to award admin but I guess we will leave it up to the person to decide.
              • Like Like x 1
              • Jun 11, 2012
                IMO also donor is a good giveaway, but it's up to you.

hns_office is a better map because you can do something like who is best hide seek champ.
              • Nov 19, 2010
                See I like that but I want something challenging...
                :nerd:
                • Agree Agree x 1
                • Nov 19, 2010
                  So I think we can do 100traps unless someone disagrees? For Donor or Admin award.
                  We will leave it up to the person to decide which they want.
                  :nerd:
                  • Like Like x 1
                  • May 14, 2011
                    I would prefer Office Course or a bob map.
                  • Nov 19, 2010
                    Not everyone can bhop though. I want something where you can exceed levels and have a winner!
                  • May 14, 2011
                  • Nov 11, 2011
                    A2 is going to beat the shit out of 100traps, kid is super fast and good at it. Never seen anyone do it as quick as him (yes, that's what she said. ha. ha.) But I'd say another course map would be nice, not too sure which one since Brian doesn't like course maps.
                  • Nov 19, 2010
                    Well I dont remember the name of the one that was on rotation when MG first started but it was like 100traps. I honestly want a course map.
                    Post Merged, Mar 13, 2013
                    nah i want a challenge course map or a map like that has nose and I pressing buttons to kill the team like death run.
                    • Agree Agree x 1
                    • Nov 19, 2010
                      Its definitely a fun map and would also be considered a race I would say
                      • Friendly Friendly x 1
                      • Mar 31, 2010
                        Too bad I'm already admin, I'd whoop all yo asses in bobiii. #truestory

Also, good map! I love bobiii :grin:
                        • Like Like x 1
                        • May 31, 2012
                          If I have time, I would like to go just for fun lol; great idea!
                          • Like Like x 1
                          • Mar 12, 2008
                            if A2 is on it's guaranteed that he will win. I don't think anyone is faster than or good at bhopping like he is.
                            • Agree Agree x 1