Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Bug Minigames Server Enforcing Vanilla Models

Discussion in Server Suggestions & Bugs started by Atriarc, Apr 17, 2014

1. Feb 13, 2014
    Connected to 74.63.217.98:27015

Counter-Strike: Source
    Map: mg_randomizer_v5
    Players: 6 / 52
    Build: 1909615
    Server Number: 1

The server is using sv_pure 0. (Enforcing consistency for select files only)
    Model models/weapons/w_rif_m4a1.mdl has a bad texture models/weapons/v_models/project_reality_m16a4/body_color
    Model models/weapons/w_rif_m4a1_silencer.mdl has a bad texture models/weapons/v_models/project_reality_m16a4/body_color
    Server is enforcing simple material:
    models/weapons/v_models/project_reality_m16a4/body_color

Host_Error: Server is enforcing simple material: models/weapons/v_models/project_reality_m16a4/bo
  2. Feb 27, 2012
    It usually just needs a map change to fix it i think.
  3. Feb 13, 2014
    That seems to be the solution. I know this was an issue with ZE for me as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
  4. Feb 27, 2012
    And i believe that was on the single stage minecraft map, which is what the server goes to on restart. It's odd that it does it during the first map on server start and then stops afterwards.
  5. Feb 13, 2014
    It's like all the cvars don't get set correctly on startup and a map change allows for this. Idk it's been a while since I've been on the back end of a server, if you know what I mean.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk