Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

MiniGames Tweaks

Discussion in CS:S Custom Maps started by Ray, Jan 24, 2012

1. Aug 18, 2006

- Updated MetaMod, SourceMod
    - Fixed another crash issue, hoping the server is stable now.
    - Cleaned up some old crap.

Posting this because I want you guys to keep a lookout for server crashes. I'm currently trying to stabilize MiniGames and if that was the only culprit for crashing, it should be perfectly stable now. If the server continues to crash, post here on when, and what map it was on when it did.
  2. Nov 14, 2010
    This post is so broad. What exactly is different beside a hopefully stable server? xD lol
  3. Aug 18, 2006
    Changes in OP are just changes directed specifically at trying to fix the crash issues. Some crashes are hard to narrow down, like in this case for instance, so it can be a game of trial and error at times.
  4. Nov 14, 2010
    I'm sure a lot of crashing has to do with the compiling jobs mappers have. If a map was post-compiled by Pakrat, it's probably going to have problems, Pakrat being years out of date. Most maps that were most likely made 2+ years ago were post-compiled with Pakrat. This is a mistake. Even the great Lufferan has been using Pakrat until recently when I told him about a recent post-compiler. But keeping MetaMod up to date was a good move. Thank you for this! :grin:
  5. Oct 17, 2011
    Also zm2 is always crashing and im trying to find out who is crashing the server and i always ell someone when it crashes because its unbelievable for a server to crash everyday more then 3 times but hopefully ill tell u when zm2 crashes and try to find out whats causing or who is causing the server to crash.
  6. Aug 18, 2006
    1) ZombieMod #2 is not always crashing. I fixed it. It's been online for 4 days and 7 hours without a single crash.
    2) Nobody is crashing the server. It was a technical issue.
    3) Wrong thread.
  7. Aug 1, 2011
    Is respawn turned on for certain maps now or is it going to stay off? (SERPETIS)

And if I get on MG today, I will look about for crashes
  8. Aug 18, 2006
    I haven't touched anything relating to that.
  9. Aug 18, 2006
    CPU    In (KB/s)  Out (KB/s)  Uptime  Map changes  FPS      Players  Connects
    33.16  75.81      328.34      2117    101          66.79    18       1612
    Looks stable to me so far... :whistling:
  10. Dec 3, 2011
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]Nice! Keep up the good work Ray :grin:[/font]