Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Miss use of Power

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Wisen, Apr 19, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apr 4, 2012
    I know this is only a one day ban but this is not true.

Badgriuel
    Reason: sprayed the same exact spray hes been banned for in the past and left to try and avoid punishment.

First off several admins could not determine if my spray was illegal or not. Second NOT ONE ADMIN gave me a warning towards banning me for my spray at all. If i received one i would have changed it and never did try to avoid punishment. 3rd Badgriuel was not even on at the same time i was yesterday (if he was im sorry i was afk alot) and i have never been banned from the ZE escape server.

There were some admins deliberating over my spray but they said that it was not a banned spay and that there was no banned spray. Thanks for reading.
  2. Sep 25, 2010
    You have been banned for having an illegal spray before and that's why I assume you didn't get a warning this time.

Ban Link
  3. Apr 4, 2012

and still other other admins said there was no illegal spray.
  4. Jan 8, 2012
    [IMG]

As you can see the two different dates. Both within a few weeks so I feel the 1 day ban was feasible. To be honest, already been banned for it in the past + this time, and trying to avoid punishment It could've been a permanent ban. You're skating on thin ice now man, if I were you I'd hush and just let the 1 day expire because he obviously didn't abuse.
  5. Jul 20, 2010
    I've warned you in the past for this spray that you use and have banned you for it. It's a hentai spray with a bunch of chicks in an orgy very explicit. Don't lie, the first time I banned you was on helms deep. I wasn't sure whos it was the first time I was in mumble with Dill that time and let him know what I found he saw it also. I then was able to track it down to you on that map warned you and you resprayed it again. That was your first ban, you kept the same exact spray as the last time and sprayed it on mines of moria then left right after spraying it to avoid being punished for it.
  6. Apr 4, 2012
    How did you warn me? Because not every one tends to read chat all the time.
  7. Apr 4, 2012
    And if you did try to punish me I didn't try to
    avoid. Sum people might have sumthings to do also.
  8. Feb 14, 2012
    It is your responsibility to read the chat and pay attention to global admin chat. It is not the admin's problem that you did not see the warning, only that he issues it.
  9. Apr 4, 2012
  10. Sep 26, 2010
    As Moose implied, admins are supposed to give text warnings in chat before using verbal warnings. Regardless of whether or not you had "sumthings" to do, bad perceived it as you avoiding punishment since you've been banned for the same offense in the past. Sit the day ban out and don't use your spray (or similar sprays) in our servers again.

This should honestly be closed since this clearly isn't abuse.
  11. Sep 14, 2008
    Ok. Ride out the ban and change your spray!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.