Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Missing doner/mapper benefits

Discussion in Help Desk started by GiGaBiTe, May 30, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 26, 2009
    I'm apparently supposed to have doner benefits on the server since I'm a mapper (according to Harvey), but they aren't working. I've linked my steam account to my profile and waited for a few map changes and still have nothing going on.

I also have a problem with someone smurfing under my name on the server just to troll. I have no idea who this person is, but they have been idling in spectator using my exact name and its starting to get on my nerves.

It's this douche right here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/iVenzo

He's also smurfed as GRUDGE and Sajak

@Brian
  2. Jun 4, 2006

Donator is given to mappers if they have a map of theirs on a current rotation, and I'm pretty sure this is the case for you correct?
  3. Dec 7, 2010
    pF has multiple maps by Gigabite currently on rotation. Including maps like WTFHAX.
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Nov 11, 2011
      I second that. I warned him that admin impersonation was against the rules. I spoke with Harvey earlier and he recommended that GiGaBiTe link his steam ID to his pF account to receive donator benefits (due to the fact he's a mapper). The guy has been trolling as many players on the server and sitting in spec so they can't take the name. I find it unacceptable.

Thanks for your hardwork and time you put into the community with your maps. They are a breath of fresh air for classic maps, @GiGaBiTe . :rose:
    • Nov 2, 2011
      Let me also add, Deepthought_redux and basewinter. Great maps.
    • Nov 11, 2011
      I believe roy highway, officespace, maybe 4way tunnel are in the remakes. :wink: But don't take my word for it just yet.
    • Jun 4, 2006
      Cool, his perks will work by the next map then. @GiGaBiTe
    • Nov 11, 2011
      Update: His donator benefits now work. Thanks Brian. Lock.
      • Informative Informative x 1
      Thread Status:
      Not open for further replies.