Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Missing map xxxxxxx, disconnecting.

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Noodles, Aug 9, 2012

1. Feb 12, 2012
    I've tried the cl_allowdownload 1 / upload / filters shit, none of it is working.

it happens pretty much every other map, sometimes itll download when i changemaps, but its been happening more often. tried restarting steam, all the normal stuff. any suggestions?
  2. Jan 27, 2011
    sometimes if I just type "retry" in console it will download the map.

If all else fails, download the map packs in the admin/donator section.
  3. Aug 1, 2011
    If its one of the public maps, you may also download it from other servers as well, or go to gamebanana.com and manually download it. Our custom maps can quite often be found in the mapping section of the forums.
  4. Jul 16, 2012
    we had the same issue with the lila panic reloaded map. it was just taken out of rotation due too its server killing abilities lol.
  5. Feb 12, 2012

and most of the maps its trying to DL are _PF_fix
  6. Aug 1, 2011
    As i said, go in the mapping section and chances are you'll either find it there, or the link to download it at another site.
    • Zing! Zing! x 1
    • Nov 11, 2011
      That's a work around, not a solution to his problem. Noodles I'll give a solution when I get home.
    • Jul 16, 2012
      ah i see, well im sorry i didnt get a chance to play it.
    • Feb 12, 2012
      No worries, I'm gonna redo that map. I've added some secrets and stuff to it.
    • Jul 16, 2012