Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Missing maps/mg_multigames_lawr_v8.bsp

Discussion in CS:S Custom Maps started by Kolme, Aug 10, 2012

1. Jun 20, 2012
    Just received this error when the MG server was switching to this map. Prior to this switch there were about 25 players. After the switch, only 7 remained. Another person whom I was talking to via steam chat also received this error. Didnt see a threat that fit, so im posting this issue here. I'm sure I can go and find the map for myself, but i figured you guys might want to know about the problem.

WAIITT!!! i just got in!!!!... CONFUSED! - - maybeeee nobody had it and it was disconnecting us until everyone downloaded it? :grin: noobie mistake?? :razzdrunk:??

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  2. May 30, 2012
    That doesnt mean your noob there are just few problems with map downloadings on CS:S, i also disconnect from missing maps when i download new maps but if you try again you will probaly start download it.
  3. Jun 4, 2006
    This usually happens when someone changes the map manually but enters a name that doesn't match the map file on the server/fastDL - it's case sensitive. So for example, if an admin changed the map to "mg_Bob", yet the .bsp on the server and fastDL was "mg_bob", this would result in a disconnect error as the server can't find the map on fast DL, since "mg_Bob" doesn't exist on fast DL. Cast sensitivity is a bitch.
  4. May 30, 2012
    This also happens on noob servers like Jailbreak/without fast download

@ Mg_Bob, i'll have to say LOOL