Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Mixing/Scrims

Discussion in Gaming started by Ghost, Jul 19, 2012

Interested?

Yes 18 vote(s) 90.0%
No 2 vote(s) 10.0%
  1. May 14, 2011
    Well I think mixing and scrims are a good way to get to know each other and its a shame pF doesnt do them. We have mumble and a training server that sits there. (or maybe not)

Would anyone be interested in doing scrims occasionally for fun. (not competitively) just event for it every so often, or weekend nights. So you wouldn't even have to be good just friendlies.

Of course I am not organise anything. Just asking to see wether its worth even asking one of the roots to help set up the server with pluggins, etc, etc.

Thanks

P.S.: I asked and apparently there has been talk of this a long time ago but it never worked out. Would be nice to see it work though.
    • Good Idea Good Idea x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Jul 18, 2012
    • Jul 14, 2012
      I'm in. I used to - and still do - scrim all the time.
    • Dec 2, 2011
      Thing is Training server is for admins only. Nudge *Training*, With that being said lets see what the lsa's - Management says.
    • Dec 6, 2011
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Jan 10, 2009
        it was called the Customs server and there were only like 5 of us that would play in there. so no it wouldn't pick up. just sharing from past experience.
      • Nov 11, 2011
        That's not what the training server is for. We can use your server, but it still has issues that you need to resolve (physics, etc). I can do it.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • May 15, 2011
          Hueh heh your server sucks more dick than Ghost's. xD Constantly crashing and lagging like a mother fucker. Without a real, proper server, like one from pF, this wont go far.
        • Mar 12, 2008
          there will never be a server like customs ever again.
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Nov 11, 2011
            lol That was due to the rc file settings. My servers are working finety :razz: Ghost's is still fucked up pretty bad. lol
            • Like Like x 1
            • Jul 18, 2012
              If we need a server just ask I can provide one or two or 50.
              • Like Like x 1
              • Jun 17, 2011
                I CALL THIS ADVERTISING ON SAJAKS PART! LOL
                But on the other hand some admins and donators do play against each other on the training server occasionally. Lately, not so much but we do, do it occasionally. It's always fun getting abused there :razz:
                • Funny Funny x 1
                • Oct 24, 2011
                • May 5, 2011
                • Apr 9, 2007
                  We didn't even scrim when we had Customs.

PF AllStars died before anything came to be.
                • Mar 12, 2008

man I miss VIP mod
                • Apr 9, 2007
                  • Like Like x 1
                  • May 14, 2011
                    Well I some people would be against this and the training server was just an idea. I was merly asking if you were intrested, so WOULD you play if this was set up.

I am convinced its not THAT hard to set up a server like this and there have already been several servers offered.

So if more people are interested just add to the vote at the top or comment. I guess 20+ people who would want to be involved would be a good number.

Thinking about it we could then have a table of "Avg. Kills & Deaths" and the top people could win something. At worst it would be a cookie.
                  • Oct 17, 2011
                    Not good at this as I am a zm player but eh....
                    Count me in. I'll try.
                  • Jan 27, 2011