Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

MKL's Intro

Discussion in Introductions started by MKL, Feb 25, 2014

1. Nov 3, 2013
    Hey guys, I never really introduced myself..

Basically, I am just some ordinary guy who loves css. I've been playing since I was in high school..and I am now 22.

I was a donator for about a month and then decided I would love the opportunity to be an admin, so I have been an admin since December and am loving every minute of it.

I don't really want to get too personal about my life so thats basically it, I really just wanted to say hi to everyone lol I love PlagueFest and I am very happy I found and became a part of this community.

:thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 2
    • Feb 3, 2012
      Played with you a few times in-game. Nice of you to introduce yourself! :wave:
    • Aug 12, 2012
      hey I seen you around ZE, welcome and cya in game.
    • Jun 11, 2012
      Your avatar is telling me "WTF" in Italian or "You want to eat" in Indian....I am confused on how to welcome you
    • Dec 3, 2012
      Glad you joined us an ive seen you on ZE so til we meet again take care..peace
    • Nov 3, 2013
      LOL, you've never seen or have had friends do that gesture to you? If you look at that gesture below their hip then you get punched, its pretty much a troll..I didn't know what to make my avatar lol
    • Aug 12, 2012
      I thought that was making an O sign with the thumb and index finger
    • Nov 3, 2013
      you know what, just to make you guys happy i will change my avatar!
    • Jul 8, 2012
    • Jun 11, 2012
      Well now it looks like poop and blood with a little bit of rotten blueberry....What are you trying to say here with? I am not smart enough for this man
    • Nov 3, 2013
      i can't tell if you are messing with me or not lol its an american flag made from pepperoni pizza
    • Jun 11, 2012

[IMG]
    • Nov 3, 2013
      hmm..well hey! nice to meet you
      • Zing! Zing! x 1
      • Feb 13, 2014
        Her MKL can't say I've seen you much, then again I do not play escape often. Glad you are enjoying your admin.
      • Jun 23, 2010
      • Jul 27, 2008
      • Dec 27, 2012
        Looks like I arrived too late but @Benderius is a very random person.

Glad to see you're enjoying your time at pF airlines.:wink:
        • Artistic Artistic x 1
        • Jun 11, 2012
          People who say that don't get too live past the age of 150.....you better watch it young tarantula
        • Mar 4, 2012
        • Jun 11, 2012
          I'll space your ghost from coast to coast.