Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Modding case

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Viva La Border Patrol, Aug 7, 2011

yes 6 vote(s) 75.0%
no 2 vote(s) 25.0%
  1. Oct 22, 2007
    So thinking about doing this mod

Case Mod being done...

Already run 28-33c in a 24 ambient room... Using a 360 ta120.3 rad on top of case, but thinking about doing this mod and adding a 120.2 rad into loop for cpu as well. Mainly just thinkin about doing mod for kicks but it will drop temps a hair 1-2c max idle and more on load. Thoughts?!?
  2. Jul 19, 2011
    shit i wish i had that id be booming no comp crashes and other stupid shit my comp does
  3. Jan 10, 2009
    do it. i'm getting the antec lanboy whenever i muster up the money for it. and im going to [eventually] have a wc setup like this in it.
  4. Oct 22, 2007
    not bad, that thing is going to be a dust whore, lmao...

Forgot to mention the prime95 temps are 65 after a hour running 4ghz, so 20c till the stopping point already, lmao...

Wolf if you are crashing there can be multiple reasons and it might not be heat, unless you clocked your cpu, running ram higher than 1/2 qpi frequency (if i7, dunno about other builds), hell alot of factors honestly...
  5. Jan 10, 2009

This I know :frown: LOL. But that case is just calling my name.