Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Model Help Please!

Discussion in Mapping Discussion started by Samurai, Dec 10, 2013

1. May 29, 2012
  2. Feb 11, 2012
    private video
  3. Apr 9, 2012
    Samurai, your video is private. Go to the settings of your video and make it publicly visible.
  4. May 29, 2012
    should work now. My network blocked in all countries -.-
  5. Apr 9, 2012
    I must say I lolled while watching the video xD

That obviously is a rigging error (in other words a problem with the animation, bones of the animation).

If this is a model that you compiled and exported, then the only reason I can find for this is something that I once had experienced: Make sure you have not 2 bones with the same name. This causes tremendous errors in the animations and makes them totally bugged. If not, then there is not much you can do but find another model.
  6. May 29, 2012
    Rigged out of Dark Messiah. I just took the vpk and putted models+materials into css
  7. Mar 26, 2011
    I know it's not much of support but your model is doing the bernie.
  8. Feb 27, 2012
    There's your problem.

You're gonna have to completely re-render the model i think. You can't rip models from all games, or silly things like that happen LOL. I have no modeling experience, so joris, halp.
  9. May 29, 2012
    I think it have to work since both games running the same engine.
  10. Feb 27, 2012
    It's possible to work, but it won't always. I'm pretty sure Dark Messiah uses a slightly modified source engine, which is why your animations are freaking out.