Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

modern warfare 3

Discussion in Gaming started by Mr. Hanky, Nov 17, 2011

1. Oct 22, 2010
    ok, we all know in Modern Warfare 2 the "offensive" scene was the airport, where you shot civilians and played a part as an undercover terrorist.

in MW3, if you haven't seen it (spoiler alert)

your thoughts?

i shook my head... this is just pathetic. not offensive at all, not even a mission. i was expecting more.
  2. Feb 18, 2011
    Many children play the game. When you see a kid die just like that the parents could clearly interpret the death as offensive. As it would when in mw2 you have to shoot up a bunch of random people.
  3. Feb 1, 2011
    dag yo dat lil girl shouldna gon so close 2 dose berdz she got blowd da fuk up
  4. Jun 4, 2006
    yo muh motha fucken ma mothuh fuckan ah say now mmm yeea quite ah say awww yeea muhh moffa fuckin dear boy ah say quite so
  5. Feb 17, 2011
    i dont get why its ok in movies but not in games... and they seem to have the same ratings too.

and can someone translate what brian said?
  6. Jan 11, 2011
    That is a very sad scene... But what Brian said?
  7. May 27, 2008
    th birds taught her 2 fly dnt b mad cuz u aint her.
  8. Jan 24, 2011
    yeah the game is 17 up so if kids see this well just too fucking bad for thems

who ever had that idea to blow up a lil girl that was just trying to have fun with the birds
    has some pretty fucked up thoughts if you ask me
  9. Oct 22, 2010
    so, its ok for soldiers to die on both sides, but god forbid civilians and kids should die OMG NOWAI....

jaja, its a WAR game.... that was a terrorist attack... thats life.. it happens
  10. Apr 2, 2011
    The point remains, an innocent little girl and her parents are killed in a terrorist attack... if any decency remains in people now and days, they would feel disgusted by such an act.
  11. Oct 22, 2010
    lol NOPE.

adults have just as much to live for as kids do... people die everyday, get over it..

blow up a school, my remorse goes out to the teachers FIRST... because the kids are the reason they are there in the first place.
  12. Jan 5, 2007
    The purpose of scenes like that in games is so you as a player can actually see and understand why the bad guys are actually bad guys. It's meant to make you feel emotional.

Personally, I don't really see a need for it in games since they're supposed to be a way to escape from reality and have fun, not watch children be massacred.
  13. Mar 12, 2008
    lolz. dayum 'splodey birdz

that will teach them kids that their mommies and daddies shouldn't buy them a mature rated game. ahaha
  14. May 15, 2011
    I thought it was pretty funny.

We can kill adults but we can't kill kids? I don't understand the difference. :/

Oh what? You took offense to shooting Civilians in MW2? Um, then I guess you've never played GTA. That game is SO bad it should be BANNED! GASP!
  15. Oct 22, 2010
    wheres my game where i can fly a plane into the World Trade Center? i want to so badly... PLEASE MAKE THAT GAME!
  16. May 15, 2011
    Hehe, I may have tried doing that when I got Flight Simulator. Unfortunately the Twin Towers weren't there. :frown:
  17. Feb 18, 2011
    You can always do 9/11 in Pennsylvania. Drive that shit into the ground.
  18. Oct 22, 2010
    meh, making a buidling collapse is just so much more thrilling.
  19. May 11, 2011
    This contained a major plot spoiler that was completely blatant containing no SPOILER tag anywhere. Removed.

- Peter
  20. Feb 18, 2011

wow really?