Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Insufficient Evidence Momo Admin Abuse

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Acidpingas, Aug 12, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nov 14, 2013
    Player: # 4889 "Momo" STEAM_0:1:16445486 52:38 61 0 active
    Map: zm_abandoned_mall

So the round started with me and Kinetic going to the lil house with a window's hole on it. Then i realize Dr. Nerdy was following us to that spot. At that moment we were inside the house and i was setting up the cade and it was almost completed and then Dr. Nerdy started to shooting out the cade with no apparent reason of making a better cade with the two vendis. I told him to stop by the mic but he didn't listen. I was calling Momo for help and he didn't pronunce. Then he shoot one vendi out and i decided to glitch him with that vendi cause he won't let us make the cade. Momo froze me. I was kinda mad cause i was calling him for help and then he was punishing me for deffending me? Kine & i were telling him he was cadebreaking but Momo said Dr. Nerdy was trying to built the cade at his best..

Firstable, when the cade is already set up YOU CANT BREAK IT. Second, glitching a player into a cade-prop because he was grifeing ISN'T against the rules you can't froze me because you think im a dick.

Hopelessly i wasn't recording but i'll post the chat logs.

KiNeTiC: nerdy let acid do it
    >Λcidpingas.: Momo
    KiNeTiC: dr nerdy stop
    KiNeTiC: you f**king doucher
    [Source Mod] Momo: froze Λcidpingas..
    >Λcidpingas.: WHY ME MOTHERF****R
    *Spec* Momo: Because you're being a dick.
    [Source Mod] Momo: froze Λcidpingas..
    >Λcidpingas.: this retard came out of nowhere and cadebroke my cade
    KiNeTiC: momo he was cade breaking
    >Λcidpingas.: IM NOT F**KER
    >Λcidpingas.: i was calling you 1 min ago
    KiNeTiC: acid was trying to make the vendy in the right position...
    >Λcidpingas.: retard
    *Spec* Momo: He didn't break your cade, he was trying to assemble it how he thought was best.
    *Spec* Momo: I was watching the whole time.
    KiNeTiC: so shooting the vendy out of the cade is best????
    >Λcidpingas.: then you are a douchebag
    >Λcidpingas.: he destroy my cade
    >Λcidpingas.: see?
    ★Dr.Nεяdy★ killed KiNeTiC with zombie_claws_of_death.
    KiNeTiC: hes still destroying it
    ★Dr.Nεяdy★ killed Λcidpingas. with zombie_claws_of_death.
    >Λcidpingas.: now we are dead
    KiNeTiC: f**k you dr nerdy
    >Λcidpingas.: thanks to you retard
    KiNeTiC: you broke out cade than backstabbed us you f**khole
    KiNeTiC: !ztele
    *Spec* Momo: It was just as much his cade as it was yours.
    KiNeTiC: but he broke it
    >Λcidpingas.: Pointless arguing with you
    *Spec* Momo: Indeed!
  2. Feb 24, 2011
    Would someone else happen to have a demo of the matter at hand?
  3. Oct 29, 2010
    First off, thank you for dropping it in game and bring it here instead.
    Just to clarify, Dr. Nerdy was in the room before either Acid or Kinetic, don't want anyone thinking he shot the cade to get in as that would obviously be a different story.

Here is what I saw go down:
    Acid, Kinetic, and Dr. Nerdy were all heading for the small room. Dr. Nerdy arrived to the room first as Acid and Kinetic were trying to get more vendys inside, Dr. Nerdy didn't block off the room with the single vendy that was inside, he waiting for Acid and Kinetic to get the second vendy in. As soon as all 3 players were inside with the 2 vendys, Dr. Nerdy shot the first vendy horizontally blocking the door, then Acid spun it around so it was vertically blocking the door, Dr. Nerdy then attempted to reverse the change, sparking the above feud between them. After a bit of shooting it back and forth, Dr. Nerdy shot the first vendy out of the room, whether it was in a fit of rage or a mistake I have no idea, either way Dr. Nerdy immediately ran out of the room to get the vendy back inside. After shooting it back in, Acid immediately shot it into place, trapping Dr. Nerdy inside it and continued shooting it, pinning him in place; obviously, trying to get back inside, Dr. Nerdy continued shooting the vendy inside to get unstuck. This is when I froze Acid to stop him pinning Dr. Nerdy. After Dr. Nerdy got back in their feud over the vendy began again, shooting it back and forth how each of them wanted it until the zombies pushed in and killed them all.

Acid almost certainly had the better cade setup, but what Dr. Nerdy was doing wasn't cade breaking, he simply thought his idea for a cade was better than yours.
  4. Nov 14, 2013
    Just to clarify x2: Dr. Nerdy wasn't going to that spot with us, al 4:45 he tried to shoot to the opposite side the 3 vendis what were near to the spot in discuss but i didn't let him do it so automatically changed his mind and went BEFORE to the spot that i was trying to get the same vendis in with kine. Dr. Nerdy shoot the nearest vendi in and then i shoot the second one in with kine. The cade was already set up cause it's a simple horizontally built that won't let zm jump in but Dr. Nerdy hasn't better idea than destroying it and make it at his way. I repeat the cade was already SET UP but he shoot it trying to make it at his way i told him by the mic to STOP but he didn't listen thats when i called Momo for help. Then he shoot it out and he tried to fix it cause of course i called Momo and he knew he was probably watchin it but he continue trying to make the cade at his way thats when i glitched him into the vendi so he can't move so he won't break the cade up. He threw a nade and broke it again. Then i got frozen by Momo. Dr. Nerdy finally make the built at his way. A zm came got him infected and he infected us all (Me & Kine).

Momo this isn't the first time i got problems with you but it is the first time i call and admin for help and got punished instead of helping me for thinking that "im a dick".
    Post Merged, Aug 12, 2014
  5. Oct 29, 2010
    I'm not entirely sure what that has to do with anything.

In your opinion the cade was already set up, he apparently thought differently. Wanting to setup a cade that was just as much his at it was yours, is not cade breaking. The only thing that could be considered cade breaking in that situation was him shooting the vendy out, but seeing as he immediately jumped out to get it back, it looked more like a mistake than anything.

I'm sorry, I don't recall any previous issues, were they relevant to the current one?

I had actually started watching you the round before when you were shooting a vendy in place to glitch your teammates into it, blocking them from crouching through the doorway. I was debating to myself what I wanted to say when the above incident occurred. I watched it play out, as I didn't feel any rules had been broken yet, then took action when you started pinning Dr. Nerdy with the vendy.
  6. Nov 14, 2013
    That's an explanation HOW Nerdy was BEFORE me & kine on that spot.

Thats ISN'T my opinion thats the way the rules of your server ARE.

Contradiction number 1

Contradiction number 2

I glitch players that wanted to break my cade in purpose to get in. That isn't an illegal stuff
  7. Apr 4, 2009
  8. Oct 29, 2010
    I'm just not seeing the relevancy.
    Nowhere in your post did you quote our rules, so I'm not sure what you're talking about here.
    Perhaps we have a different understanding of that word, I'm not sure I can help you here.
    I'm assuming you're referring to the previous round, I don't recall anyone trying to break your cade at that time, just you keeping the vendy unstable as to keep teammates from moving across it. This is, however, a separate issue that I never brought up in game, so it's probably beside the point.
  9. Jun 10, 2014
    Acid went to the spot first not nerdy... Therefore acid gets to build the Cade. Acid was trying to build the Cade and nerdy was just shooting it(as if he was trying to mess the Cade up) acid and I told nerdy to stop and he messed it up so acid and I just shot it into him to get him to stop fucking it up. Momo than froze acid even though nerdy was the one griefing. Than after mono froze him nerdy shot one of the vendors out of the Cade completely.... Momo didn't do anything about that!! Than nerdy got stabbed and back stabbed us just to be a dick. So clearly nerdy was purposely griefing. I completely agree with acid.
  10. Oct 29, 2010
    I'm quite certain you're remembering this incorrectly.

If we're going exclusively with this logic, both you and Acid broke Dr. Nerdy's cade, so let's not.

I can imagine, being in the moment, it may have looked like Dr. Nerdy was trying to mess up the cade. From the third party perspective I had, it did not look like that at all, just that he wanted to build the cade to the best of his ability.

I think you might be remembering events in reverse now.

If he did end up shooting the cade out at the end, it was probably while I was explaining what happened to Acid, so I would have missed it. Truthfully, after Dr. Nerdy cleared himself of the vendy and I unfroze Acid, I stopped paying attention to the cade as I was talking with Acid.
  11. Jan 21, 2011
    If anyone has a demo of this incident, PM me.

If you're going to file an abuse claim again, Acid, bring your own evidence.

12. Feb 21, 2007
    Tricky situation. People reporting who saw who go into room first. Although, it sounds like two people were "claiming" the cade as theirs. Prob the best situation would have been to tell the other player to stop and let u handle the cade. One thing I am not a fan of is shooting a cade into players. I've seen too many times players shoot someone into a cade, then cry "cade breaking!" when the player shoots their way outta the cade. Regardless, I think this may have been a catch-22 situation. It may have been better if momo had warned them a few times first, as I didn't see that mentioned.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.