Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Momoiya

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Icee, Nov 22, 2010

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aug 13, 2010
    1) The steam id of the offender: STEAM_0:1:1644548

2) A brief description of the incident: We were in escape and I was just talking to momo, then he freezes me in zombie escape. Zombies were closing in on me and then at the last second the zombies got me. Akademikz and momo were just laughing.

3) My screenshot button failed, and I asked several admins for logs. Hopefully the head admins have logs of the escape server.
    The map was stragoos 10:45. Just incase you need anything very specific.
  2. Nov 6, 2010
    doesn't freezing show up in console, how does a screenshot button fail.
  3. Oct 29, 2010
  4. Oct 22, 2007
    Please don't tell me your defense is "he started it"....
    Sigh...
    I don't know to laugh at this and take it as a joke or laugh knowing a higher admin will take care of it.
  5. Sep 22, 2010
    Hey don't bring me into this, I just played the game, and even if i had attempted to try and unfreeze you, I wasn't going to make it on time.

Especially since the door closed before I could either highlight your name. And even if I tried to type it out, I wasn't making good time due to the zombies being like 10 feet infront of you.
  6. Mar 16, 2008
    Talked with Momoiya, won't happen again. If it does, please post again.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.