Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

MONSTER SUMMER SALE/GAME!

Discussion in In The News started by Orange, Jun 11, 2015

1. Feb 8, 2013
    Yo! So, Steam has announced it's sales earlier this morning. Didn't see what I want to get yet, but if any of you catch anything for a steal, let us know here!

Another thing, the Monster Summer Game! What is that all about? Can someone explain the point of this game to me? Is it another clicker game?
  2. Sep 2, 2014
    Rockstar is on some BS with that "25% off" GTA V
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Feb 5, 2013
      Steam sales are a rip off. You can get Witcher 3 for $32.99 at CDKeyHouse.
    • Jun 11, 2012
      Don't ever buy games from CDKeyHouse, don't do that. They are key reseller that have been proven to be stealing credit card and buying keys. Same with G2A. Steam will (and have already) delist the game from your library when found (since they do weekly cleaning) same as GOG. Ubi and Origin already doing that.

MMOGA
      CJS KEYS
      w/e is on cdkeyprices.com
      • Agree Agree x 2
      • Informative Informative x 1
      • Feb 5, 2013

I never have any problem with CDKeyHouse. I bought 5 games from them so far and plan on buying more in the future.
      • Feb 27, 2012
        It's not a high chance that it will happen, but there is a chance it will happen. It's more than likely to happen on bigger, more expensive games.
      • Dec 6, 2011
        Don't we have 2-3 threads for something just like this? What aboot Vadleon's thread? :question:
      • Feb 5, 2013
        It depends on what kind of game you buy from CDKeyHouse.
      • Feb 27, 2012
        Not true at all. It can literally be anything. If Steam thinks the key might be stolen or something, they will blacklist and remove it from your account. They did the same thing when all those DiRT 3 keys got leaked.
      • Jun 11, 2012
        They started doing it with ESO keys, Batman, any Ubisoft games. I can list the games when not in bed. 2 weeks ago they had a huge delist.

Also I bought games from CDKeyHouse as a uni student and I can list you the sketchness of the keys reliably.

Moral don't buy keys that aren't approved retailer such as GMG, Gamergate, GameRepublic, Amazon.com...
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Feb 25, 2014
          all these games that I will never play, Just shut up and take my money

gabe-newell-is-coming-for-your-wallet_c_5371269
        • Feb 5, 2013

Steam never blacklist or remove my account when I bought games from CDKeyhouse. CdKeyhouse is a legitimate website. They score a 9 out of 10 on the trustpilot website.
          Dr.Tommy Oliver, Jun 12, 2015 Last edited by Dr.Tommy Oliver, Jun 12, 2015
        • Apr 18, 2012
          Quite sketchy. Steam removed several friends accounts for buying games off of that site and was warned not to use it. I had to see it for myself and a friend had a few "extra" charges on his credit card when he bought a few games (Crysis, DW8, etc.). They were all linked to cdkeyhouse and friend had to make arrangements with his bank to recover his credit since it went down the shitter because of it and thankfully was lucky enough to do enough damage control to get his rating back up to close to where he was originally. Steam support would not budge until they took off the games off of his library and worked with him.

Also in my days of high tier TF2 Trading (I had over $18k backpack) they used to have very sketchy key reselling (since has now ceased most likely due to it not being legitimate). Russians would sell TF2 Keys on the site with stolen credit cards which would saturate the market and behold the tf2 market crashed partly due to that (not just that site, thousands of sites had those tf2 key resellings). Any trace of it is now gone and they tried to "legitimize" their site.
        • Feb 5, 2013

I never have that problem with CDKeyhouse. I bought five games from them since 2013. So far I have no problems with them.
          Post Merged, Jun 12, 2015

CDKeyhouse is good when it comes to old games. But for newer games and pre-order titles I recommend green man gaming.
        • Oct 20, 2012
          Only one that is beating us right now is Reddit

[IMG]
        • Feb 27, 2012

SOME of the keys get blacklisted and removed. There is a chance of it happening and it HAS happened.
        • Feb 5, 2013
          Yes, there is a chance your keys can get removed and blacklisted. But the likely hood of that happen is slim to none. As I already stated before I bought five games from them since 2013. And they haven't been removed from my steam or origin account.