Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Monthly contribution to PlagueFest via Donation!

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by JorisCeoen, Oct 16, 2012

1. Apr 9, 2012
    This is what I inserted while donating (it hasn't yet shown up in the recent donation list so that's why I post it here)

This is for PlagueFest who has been supporting my Youtube Channel with many views, leading YT to partner me and make my channel available for monetisation. As such, I will donate 15USD everytime I receive my payment (which is monthly).

I deliberatly do this without admin or donator privileges as this is merely for giving thanks!

Thank you PlagueFest!

~Joris Ceoen

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/JorisCeoen
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
      JorisCeoen, Oct 16, 2012 Last edited by JorisCeoen, Oct 16, 2012
    • May 14, 2011
      You make maps for the cs community in general, which also takes a lot of time on your part! This would be a good moment, I think, to thank you for the maps you make!

Thanks for your donation!
      • Like Like x 1
      • Dec 6, 2011
        *waits for a link to the Youtube Channel* :dontknow:
        • Like Like x 1
        • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
        • May 14, 2011
          • Dec 6, 2011
          • Dec 19, 2008

Thanks for the donations.
          • Jun 4, 2006
            It didn't show up due to the note being longer than 150 characters. I guess you've found a bug which I'll have to get fixed - had to manually add your donation with a link instead. Thanks for the support & congrats on the YT partnership; your channel has shaped up nicely!
          • Apr 9, 2012
          • Apr 9, 2012
            I didn't donate since the first time, by which november, december and January have been passed. There you go, 45USD for PF!
            • Friendly Friendly x 2
            • Oct 22, 2012
            • Apr 9, 2012
              Well PF is a big part of my gaming time, so I feel I owe them the contribution. I also think of it as one of the best communities regardless of certain disscussions I have been having here x)

I will also be testing SSBB soon as it's almost finished, which is also thanks for a big part due to Pf.
              • Like Like x 1
              • Friendly Friendly x 1
              • Jun 11, 2012
                You have been a part of here and everyone can't wait for SSBB. Thus thank you and I do check your channel often for your vids
              • Dec 6, 2011
                Forgot about SSBB, it basically dropped off of the face of the earth O.o
              • Jan 13, 2013
                I'm waiting for @Luffaren to release his friggin map already. :weep: [IMG]
              • Apr 9, 2012
                Haha, same here. However he has I think the biggest project of us all atm, being very very complicated. I have just a handful of ideas of certain things he wants to acomplish, but there are other things I would have no idea how the hell he's gonna make them work :dontknow:
              • Nov 11, 2011
                Since he's spent like two years on it, I'm sure he will make it work. He practically rewrote the Source Engine :razz:
              • Jun 4, 2006
                I admire your benevolence and really appreciate the support, thank you!

Also I shamefully just noticed SSBB the other day and it looks great; looking forward to trying it out.
                • Friendly Friendly x 3