Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Morality Question

Discussion in The No Count Section started by Grape, Dec 30, 2014

1. Oct 24, 2013
    So today I went to my mailbox and was expecting a package to return an item for warranty.
    I didn't bother reading the label because it was the size I thought it was supposed to be.
    Normally I would return any package that came to me and wasn't mine, but this case is a little different...

So I open the envelope and inside is not the box I expected but a book.

This was not any normal book, it was an erotic novel.

I then looked at the label on the envelope and apparently the dumb dumb mailman put my lady neighbors package in my box...

So here is the question. Should I give back the book and risk her and my embarrassment or should I just hold on to this stupid book and save everybody the trouble of knowing how desperate this woman is to masturbate about a x-mas story ripe with cheating and unsavory behavior?

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Funny Funny x 5
    • Dec 10, 2013
      Invite her to your houe and tell her what happened, give her the book as well, she might be wondering why hasn't her package arrived yet, tell her the mailman gave you the wrong package.
      I doubt you guys are friends anyway :party:
      • Agree Agree x 2
      • Jun 27, 2011
        Put on a Santa hat, walk it up to her doorstep and tell her that you have one last present for her.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Winner Winner x 1
        • Jun 11, 2012
          Make sure Santa hat is on peepee. As per Masa.
          • Agree Agree x 3
          • Funny Funny x 2
          • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
          • May 31, 2012
            It doesn't look like an embarrassing book to me, but whatever.

I would personally re-wrap it or buy a new enclosure for it (small box or larger envelope) and re-print the same addresses for the labels. You could put it on her front door step as if it was delivered correctly; then, there would be no risk of embarrassment.
            • Oct 24, 2013
              The reason I don't want to put it on the doorstep is because I don't really trust my neighborhood to not grab it off the porch.
              Maybe I'll do it late at night and they can find it in the morning, but I also don't want the wrong person in her home to pick it up.
              I read a few pages and it's not as steamy as I thought but it's still a little frisky lel. It's no gray but it's not dr seuss either ha.
            • Feb 21, 2007
              Or just leave it on her door step with a post it note saying "sorry, I opened the packing by accident!" or something. And if you use cut-out-letters from magizines and newspapers, she won't know who its from.
              [IMG]
              • Artistic Artistic x 2
              • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
              • Jun 27, 2011
                Yes, this :clap: . She's buying this book for a reason.
                • Funny Funny x 3
                • Agree Agree x 1
                • Oct 24, 2013
                  I feel like I should just leave it there late at night and just write what retslag said. I'm not sure which apartment is her's in my building yet but if it's my new neighbor with the obnoxious kid in the room behind my master bed room, then I feel like I should let her suffer. :devil:

LOL what if I put a bible in there with it?
                • May 31, 2012
                  That's just rude and makes it an embarrassing thing.

You could do it Retslag way, I just don't see how they would know it's you if you printed it with a computer compared to the hassle of cutting out letters.
                  • Oct 24, 2013
                    • Zing! Zing! x 1
                    • Feb 8, 2013
                      Give the book back to her because it's not yours, and after she gets it back, ask her if she wants to fuck. Tell her it's not an option anyways.
                      • Funny Funny x 2
                      • Like Like x 1
                      • May 31, 2012
                        I'm not meaning it in that way. It's like asking someone why their mad when they aren't mad, and then being persistent about it; they'll eventually become mad. I think taking something that's not really too embarrassing and throwing in something really odd like a Bible will make it an embarrassing thing. Regardless of their religion, it's just an odd and rude thing to throw in.

I thought you were asking a serious question, so I was trying to give you a serious answer. I guess this is just another goofy plaguefest post, so w/e... do what you want dude.
                      • Oct 24, 2013
                        Joshy used guilt, it's not very effective.

Cmon why would you take that serious? Where would I get a bible?
                      • Jan 21, 2011
                        Do the new packaging made to look like the old packaging idea, but put a bible in instead of the book.
                        • Funny Funny x 1
                        • Jun 27, 2011

We know you want to read it xD
                          • Funny Funny x 1
                          • Winner Winner x 1
                          • Friendly Friendly x 1
                          • Oct 24, 2013
                            • Informative Informative x 1