Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

More admins on 24/7 ZM omg

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by PurpleHaze22, Sep 17, 2011

1. Aug 20, 2011
    Well i got so many complaints about people breaking rules.Once i got there....omg no admins and evrything was out of control, people breaking rules all over the place i got like 3-4 calls of sky that people block... started saying racist slurs,cade breaking, Etc....Omg finally till dillinger joined we had this to an end but it took like 30-1hr minimum to stop and we need more admins in 24/7 ZM at this TIME. Lol omg i got a head ache. :wallbash: :excl: :banghead: :starwars:
  2. Feb 1, 2011
    Indeed. It was chaos. I will be frequenting this server much more often. This is totally unacceptable, and I hate to think that players are joining the server with no admins on and witnessing this kinda stuff. You can count on the fact that I'll be in there keeping these idiots in line.
  3. Oct 29, 2010
    The dreadful grammar gave me a headache.
  4. Aug 31, 2011
    Wonderful, this happens as my schedule with school is starting to ramp up with midterms coming up and an inability to even play in the past few weeks :frown: I'll try to be on a somewhat regular schedule so that at a certain block of time, I can be on in some capacity with consistency. Maybe get tips from veteran admins as well!

Always learning.
  5. May 15, 2011
    I'm guessing you are talking about ZMP?

This isn't abnormal.

We usually have TONS of ass hats on when no admins are present.

Although most do listen when I ask them not to or tell them the rules, a few just keep going and going and going.

I usually call in an admin then.

But ya, this has been going on for quite awhile now.
  6. Sep 21, 2008
    Bring down the Perma Banhammer. Problem solved.
  7. Jun 17, 2011
    [font="'Century Gothic"]I'll try going to the server more often as well [IMG] sorry purple you had to deal with it by yourself for a while[/font]
  8. Jun 4, 2006
    I noticed ZM was almost full tonight and there were no admins in. I joined expecting chaos but everyone was really calm and friendly. No one was loud on the mic, everyone was talking calmly and quiet, no one was talking over each other. It was kind of eerie / weird... really didn't expect it, but you can see it's from the constant / strict administration that goes on with ZM1. ZE has admins but for some reason there's been issues with how things are being done in there, and ZMP just needs more admins in general. They're too used to there being either lax admins or no admins on at all, and they're all morons from what I've seen.
  9. Sep 14, 2008
    Actually...you might have went in there after I left. Me and Faith_IN_Chains were in there and everyone was mic spamming. I ended up muting the entire server and told them to be quiet before I unmuted them. It was pretty rowdy.
  10. Jul 23, 2010
    It seems every time I go into the ZM servers, things are eerily quiet. Even mini games isn't crazy when I join. Thought it was just me.
  11. Jun 4, 2006
  12. Mar 26, 2011
    I was there just because of annoying ppl just saying random things and talking trash=shit And Yes I was involved To make them leave. And I was talking trash as well makes me very mad.
  13. Sep 14, 2008
  14. Oct 29, 2010
    Observations of ZM servers for the past month and a half: (my observations. may/may not be accurate; cite it at your own peril.):

• ZM 1: Civilized for the most part, sometimes too civilized. Players occasionally act up, but are quickly subdued by administrators. The microphone and their excited (and sometimes rowdy) speakers are most often heard in the late afternoon/early evening. (up to 9 pm PST, est.) After about 10 pm PST, everyone seems eerily dead, even though we still have ~44/62 players.
    • ZM 2: Never go on there because number of players there never seem to reach double digits. But maybe that is just me.
    • ZE: Into early afternoon and well throughout the evening to ~10:30 PST, there is much conversation--both oratorical and written. Easily the most engaging server to play in (and home to some of the most interesting, engaging, and hilarious conversations I've ever listened to), but according to the actions and warnings of some admins, conversational interaction seem to flirt with the no-no line. The fact that ZE is a very simple game (run-and-hold; escape The End of the World), and the thrill of being chased by zombies probably creates a large margin for those most interesting, engaging, hilarious (and borderline rowdy) conversations.
    • MG: Only played there maybe three or four occasions. Always see admins there; friendly banter is the most prevalent form of conversation.
  15. Jun 22, 2011

I'll stop spending a crap load of time on the MG server .. lol
  16. Jun 17, 2011
    Thats usually where I am
  17. Jun 4, 2006
    So you were fueling the fire, nice.
  18. May 6, 2011
    I think the situation is really just bunch of douches or trolls randomly started making trouble on the server.

This can't be helped, I remember having to enforce straight row of rule breakers purposely using "N" word, because they didn't know I was in spec.

Can't be helped these situations just happens out of the blue. But, most of the time, the servers are quite calm and trouble free even early in the morning.

If admins are bored and got nothing to do, if possible try to get on. That is all I have to say.
  19. Apr 2, 2011
    I'll stop spending so much time in minigames with Ray, and admin the zmp server more, when I used to admin that server, people didn't like me that much because I was a hardass, ask skycloud, I muted him many a time.
  20. Mar 26, 2011
    Thank you Brian haha!