Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

More Corruption From Harvey

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Krye, Aug 3, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jun 14, 2011
    I see people standing in front of doors to hold them shut all the time and admins even hide in the rooms too, but when Harvey can't get somebody he tells them they can't stand in front of doors or he'll ban them. Then we switched to a map with special items you can pick up and when Harvey couldn't get somebody he said, "If you use that item again I'll ban you". It's disgusting how he warps the rules in a twisted manner every time he fails even once, it's like he has this perfect image of himself and if the God named Harvey can't succeed on his first try the rules of the universe need to be rewritten. And his attitude is disgusting, he didn't say, "Oh, that item is kind of overpowered, please don't use it anymore", instead of he comes straight out with a "Put that item down or you're gone" no prior warning or anything as if it's the common player's fault that the map was put into the rotation.
  2. Jun 10, 2011
    Bodyblocking has only recently become a rule, so I can understand why you may be confused, but it is now illegal for 2+ people to body block a door.

The item in question one-shots ANY zombie or human it touches and can be used without pause. This is obviously illegal, especially as Mr.House was using it to team kill other players. Obviously Mr.House was not to know of this, as we ourselves did not even know this existed. Harvey warned him. No punishment was given until he ignored Harvey's warning, and team-killed 2 humans in a nearby cade before disconnecting to avoid punishment.

P.S I was there for both situations stated in the above complaint ;D
  3. Aug 2, 2010

3. No blocking/inhibiting access to areas of the maps.
    This includes blocking ladders, jump areas, doorways, inhibiting doors from opening by using one's body, and spamming button-activated doors on certain maps.
    Punishment: Warn -> Kick -> Temporary Ban(1hour to 1day length)
    Note: Closing button-activated doors against zombies while you're a human is allowed.

Granted I'll admit the rules weren't stated crystal clear on this issue although it is being enforced. The rule has been edited to clearly show it is not legal.

Map was pulled off rotation thanks to the items you are talking about. The items were deemed unfair and disruptive to the overall dynamic of game play. An item that allows the user to kill zombies and humans in a single shot is extremely cheap and makes it unfair for all players, hence the ruling.

Now on a different note. I, or any other admins, catch you harassing admins again, you will be banned. This is your final warning.

Have a nice day. <3
  4. wolfman
    This message by wolfman has been removed from public view.
    Aug 3, 2011
  5. Dec 7, 2010
    As indicated by other admins above the entire leadership has declared that body blocking is illegal: http://plaguefest.com/index.php?/topic/7626-body-blocking-ruling/

If you do not like our rules, you are under no obligations play on our servers. However if you do intend on playing on our servers, we suggest you read our rules carefully and abide by them. And in the future do not file admin abuse reports when you encounter rules you don't like.
  6. Aug 2, 2010
    Re-opened per request by TS to apologize.
  7. Jun 14, 2011
    Harvey, I'm sorry I reacted towards you in such an aggressive manner, I was just upset because it seemed like you were following me around making up rules to harass me. In the future, I'll take you following me around as a sign of our friendship and your strong desire to be around the ones you love. Female admins, I'll try to keep the intense emotions I feel for you locked inside my heart and I'll redirect that limitless energy into slaying zombies instead of creating everlasting romance. I never meant any harm of any form or fashion to the Plaguefest community.
  8. Aug 2, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.