Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Resolved Most disrespectful case of admin abuse. (Read please)

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by kisssofdeaths.son, Jan 19, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan 19, 2013
    I have just created an account to post and protest this.

I have sent a ban protest but I now see that the length is now changed to "permanent" and reason to "multi hack". This is now even more ridiculous because before I could at least still play in 11 days and I would have forgiven the admin in question easier. This is too ridiculous. Something should be done. You cannot allow members of your community to not only acquire but abuse their granted power. Please watch the .dem file and get back to me soon.
    kisssofdeaths.son, Jan 19, 2013 Last edited by kisssofdeaths.son, Jan 19, 2013
  2. May 20, 2011

The reason for me to put something like 14400 in the ban was because I wasn't able to perma ban you for hacking, I did so that I could still alter it in SB Bans.</ot>
    You were banned for hacking, especially being able to see through the fog. You knew exactly were they were and this occured before but I wasn't recording by then. You posting "most disrespectful case of admin abuse" isn't really providing a valid reason of how the case isn't as it looks like.

Regards.
  3. Apr 9, 2012
    I've looked throught the whole demo, and it seems you have been using Bunnyhopping scripts? And also you saw throught the fog as if there was no fog...
    I see where the multihack comes from, however I'll leave it to admins from here on
  4. Jun 11, 2012
    I was present on the server in the last minutes just prior to you getting banned and from what I can assess you were pretty much shooting us down and winning the round where no visibility was there. I noticed time and time that you were one shot killing us in the middle of the fog from the other end of the map. While I though it was because someone was speaking on the mic that you can get us through the minimap (maybe a strech), this was a constant repeat from you. Your only explanation was that you can see the outlines, I spectated you and saw nothing.

Hacking on the servers is not tolerated and you haven't provide a actual case for a admin abuse beside that your ban length has been changed to permanent which should go on your ban protest.
  5. May 20, 2011
    The reason of the ban doesn't really matter when someone is being proven to use some kind of hack or suspicious of one. They all go under permanent. And thank you Bender, I forgot to put you as withness in the ban, adjusted that now.
  6. Mar 20, 2012
    1. its the minigame server not ze , they have different bhop rules
    2. i can remember a glitch on luffarens mg map with a special not forbidden command u could just disable the fog or make it less unvisible , i cant find the thread now(still searching) , maybe its the same with him because in the rounds without the fog he was suprised by the enemies on the map, i dont really think that he is hacking
  7. May 20, 2011
    1. Bunnyhop scripts or not allowed in general on all pF servers.
    2. This is Grudge's map, not Luffaren's.
  8. May 31, 2012
  9. Mar 20, 2012
    1. yeah i know that scripts arent allowed, he didnt even gain any speed lol, it was just jumping around very bad...but I only wanted to mention that u can bhop on mg because its not ze..
    2. yeah I know that its not luffarens map , because luffaren fixed it i think, it was mg_battlebuilder if I remember correctly, my thought was just that this mapper made the fog the same way like luffaren initially

edit: yeah envio , that was the thread http://plaguefest.com/threads/sydeshow-hacks-solved.11686/
    -L-, Jan 19, 2013 Last edited by -L-, Jan 19, 2013
  10. Jan 19, 2013
    I don't use bhop scrips are you kidding? I was jumping around to waste the time because there was nowhere to go. If you watched the demo it is evident the admin was goaded into everything because someone complaining that they died. I had fog I did not disable it. I was not able to get my fraps started to show you what i saw but i did take screenshots. here they are I tried to change the ban protest but it was pending so i made this thread I will take more screenshots if you want and if you know a way to record other than fraps i will get it and show you i did nothing wrong this is ridiculous

Attached Files:

11. May 20, 2011
    I appriciate the input, but I haven't put scripting as a ban reason. It was a reply on your statement. However, please stay off the topic unless you were there and let the LSA's make the decision.
  12. Jan 19, 2013
    Post Merged, Jan 19, 2013
    Telling someone to stay off the forum that I made because they believe me doesn't make you seem confident or accepting of others opinions of your decisions

Attached Files:

13. May 20, 2011
    Thanks for these screenshots. How is it possible that your fog is more transparant than what I have in my config? Mine's untouched - did a reset a week ago.
  14. Nov 29, 2010
    The players were not visible through the fog at all. your screenshots failed to replicate what I saw through the demo, unless you were using some sort of mod that makes player shadows show through the fog. What concerned me was the recoil (or lack of) when you pulled out the deagle.

It's not possible to permanently ban through sm commands so admins must go to sourcebans and edit to permanent for would-be hackers.
  15. Apr 9, 2012
    It would seem very unlikely to me, but this might be a simple very uncommon rendering problem, perhaps related to his GPU... However since CS:S is out so long already, I never even saw such graphical errors if it would be one...

I have no clue or input from here on, so good luck with your protest. Not sure what it is, I hope it'll be quickly solved.

In the very unlikely case there would be lagg on the server at that time, many times on ZE I experienced my deagle animations to fail launching, as a result being static when I shoot, looking like there's no recoil at all. However the amount of players that were on the server at that time are completely disabling this theory, so I don't think it's due to lagg
  16. Jan 19, 2013
    Mine is untouched. I honestly did not even know the map had fog I certainly wouldn't go out of my way to try to lessen it. You say your fog is thicker than mine, I am under the assumption everyone's fog was like mine. I did nothing to change it. Hypothetically if your fog was thicker than mine that doesn't even mean i have "wall hacks" or "multi hacks" which I obviously do not there is no evidence that I hack because I have proved that I do not hack. Please unban me.
    Please don't ban me for fog.
    Permanantly

I'll send you my whole cstrike folder if you want.

You can continue to talk about the animations when i pull out my deagle it serves no purpose its fine when i shoot it i didnt even get a headshot. Its painfully obvious that I do not hack in any manner
    kisssofdeaths.son, Jan 19, 2013 Last edited by kisssofdeaths.son, Jan 19, 2013
  17. Jun 11, 2012
    These uploaded pics shows my set up with CS:S with the uploaded demo. I'm looking at it and it and I can't see myself or the other player but yet you seem to be aiming at them with no problem in terms of visibility. I have the same visibility as most players here and you straight shot me down.

We are not the deciding factor on your ban being reversed or not so you have wait till your ban protest is looked at by a LSA or a Root admins. But until then I can't fathom on how Slisher was admin abusing.

Attached Files:

18. Mar 12, 2008
    That's not possible. You must have modified something, as this is what I see in the demo.

I can't even see traces of people, but the only way I could say that you wouldn't be hacking was that you could see names.

However you should not have been able to see the other team like in the photos you posted at all

2013-01-19_00001 - Copy 2013-01-19_00001 2013-01-19_00002 - Copy 2013-01-19_00002 2013-01-19_00003 - Copy 2013-01-19_00003 2013-01-19_00004 2013-01-19_00005 2013-01-19_00006 2013-01-19_00007 2013-01-19_00008 2013-01-19_00009
  19. Nov 29, 2010

[IMG]
  20. Jan 19, 2013
    I didn't do anything to my fog! I'm clearly not hacking that is no excuse anymore. I was wrongly PERMABANNED and I must now take my case to your forums to protest I tried to defend myself in the server check the logs. My game has no mods nothing ill send you my cstrike folder! I have skins but who doesn't thats the only thing i can think of that would "mod" my game! It's just fog what do you want me to do I don't know how to change it to make it fuller man come on
    My screenshots are different than yours I can see that after looking at them. Still I did nothing to make it this way. Please tell me how I can make my fog like yours so we will not have this problem and everything should be okay...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.