Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Most embarrassing moment on PF servers?

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Conker, Feb 6, 2011

1. Mar 31, 2010
    I'll start...

One night I felt lightheaded, but I was doing a race on Bobiii to see who would win the first. And my head was hurting so fucking much (you know when you're sweating and you really feel dizzy and want to gtfo your pc?). Anyways, I won, and here's the catch: while I was jumping out of joy for finishing the map first, I said: "Ohhhh!! Guess what?! I just wo--" Right at that moment... I puked all over my keyboard and mouse. FML.
  2. Jul 23, 2010
    When JD admitted "she" was actually a "he" and had made up false admin abuse against me.

I went apeshit on the mic and screamed for about ten minutes.
  3. Nov 29, 2010
    When I was in my early stages of admin, I was watching over a helicopter server and (i think it is) Secondary Protocol logs in with a [pF} tag, I didn't know who he was at the time so I pulled up a user list on the server and It didn't have an admin tag shown on the console. So I warned him 3 times to remove his tag. After the third time he goes in admin broadcast "Are you shitting me?"

I shit a brick in a half when I realized he was a ranked admin too
  4. Mar 31, 2010
    Oh God, why wasn't I there?! I would pay a million bucks to go back in time and witness the spectacle of a lifetime!
  5. Jun 26, 2010

i have to say.... most entertaining day i've ever had in pF. i really wished someone recorded it.
  6. Jun 4, 2006
    Ah I remember this, you verbally murdered him. :teehee:
  7. Oct 22, 2010
    i remember that, i almost cried, good times <3
  8. Nov 29, 2010
    God damn it, still no demo of it. Would've been really epic =(
  9. Feb 1, 2010
    I was there when that happened! And i remeber what map was playing! :razz:
  10. Nov 29, 2010
    Also, who's JD?
  11. Oct 22, 2010
    JD was the coolest member ever, duh ^^
  12. Jul 14, 2010
    neko_abura good times
  13. Mar 31, 2010

Was this guy who pretended to be a girl, and was stirring shit all over the place. Kinda like Google. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
  14. Oct 22, 2010
    cooler than google tho, i... he was badass :wink:
  15. Dec 30, 2006
    Oh jeez, JD......thank goodness that passed.

Also Clam Chowder, I cracked up so much that day. Good times man.
  16. Feb 1, 2010
    Like Google! :verymad: I'm not like him. I never said to anyone im girl he did. He did many other trols shit but its hard for me to write in english all that shits!
  17. Oct 22, 2010
    trolololol, says the person who puts "female" as gender on the forums...
  18. Mar 31, 2010
    Hahaha! Exactly! <3 Google! hahaha
  19. Sep 21, 2008
    I wish I was there when the JD situation blew up, but I think I was in my "wow phase" at that time. *sigh*

A funny moment was when rawrash was hitting on a few of the admins in the server. Also when guys would hit on...him/her and I would /facepalm and leave the server.
    Rawrash is a guy who is tries really hard to make his voice a girls voice. Think he's a tranny.
  20. Jun 26, 2010

bro rawr ash was hitting on a bunch of people in the server when i first started playing. somebody was like "dude thats a tranny" and everyone stopped talking. except me. lol. i just think its fucking hilarious when people figutre out the truth and theyre like "wtf", quit and never come back to the server because they are too ashamed.