Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Most hilarious thing I've seen this NHL season

Discussion in Sports started by Benvolio, Nov 18, 2013

1. Mar 4, 2012

Best comment I've heard on the NHL forums I get on:

"You can't teach that level of trolling".
  2. Jun 11, 2012
    nhl forums? such things exist? is it filled with prons?
  3. Mar 4, 2012
  4. Jun 11, 2012
    I can't prons, but I can damn well get some prawns

To be relevant. Why ref didn't call that out is ridiculous.
  5. Mar 4, 2012
    It was way too smooth man lol. The funniest part about it is that it was in overtime too.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Dec 6, 2011
      Because this isn't Soccer or the NFL, it's good ol' Murican and Candiaerian hockey: where punches are thrown and bodies are broken.
    • Jun 11, 2012
      I'll hardly consider stealing someone stick "Punching" nor "L+Kicking". Must be a detroit thing XD
    • Dec 6, 2011
      Are you fucking kidding? Canadiaerian's play dirtier than most Murican's. Every tourney I played up there it'd be a fucking mosh pit on the ice. We had to cancel a game before because we had 4 fights and a full bench clearing in just the first period.
    • Jun 11, 2012
      Not Canadivalina fault. You should hockey hard brah. Lift puck with a hair string. You must be swift as a coursing rive while with all the force of a great typhoon. If you get taken down so easy get with all the strength of a raging fire. Mysterious as the dark side of the moon
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Dec 6, 2011
      • Aug 2, 2010
        I've done that before. Unfortunately I'm in a beer league and we just ended up laughing our drunk asses off.
      • Jul 2, 2013
        LOL okay I guess ill use your stick for now!
      • Feb 3, 2012