Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Most stupid thing you ever did when you was drunk

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by bam10, May 22, 2011

1. Oct 5, 2010
    What was the most fucked-up thing you ever did when you was drunk?

I can start:
    i was drinking at the beach, was okay drunk then i end up at the "Retardo station" as i call it, a place for retards pretty awesome party, i was drinking Vodka from a giant dick..
    and some retard got a lapdance while he was in hes chair thingthing and he got that turned on that he hit me with his chair, jup it hurts, then after like 1h i was soooo drunk that i could not think, so i end up kissing some retardo girl, and some dude was more fucked up than me, he was also retardo he lost his shorts and almost lost his underwear. well, thats kinda all i remember xD

2. Apr 14, 2011
    i asked my gf to marry me
  3. Mar 25, 2011
    I tried to swim through a puddle after it rained... lmfao
  4. Feb 1, 2011
    post on this thread
  5. Jun 29, 2007
    Um, Yea some crazy stuff,
  6. May 2, 2011
    Face planted in my lovely fresh pile of pink sick.
  7. Feb 1, 2011
    me and some friends went riding around on the highway in my trans am and was runnin about 140 all of us hammered drunk off my grandaddys moonshine. hell its a wonder were alive
  8. Feb 21, 2007
    I had sex with bam's mom when i was really drunk. Man, that was a mistake.
  9. Jan 21, 2011
    I threw my phone in a pool. And dove head first down some stairs.
  10. Sep 21, 2008
    well I did send a kinda chubby chick a fb message. She didn't reply the next day. I don't remember what I wrote and I never went back and read it. I don't want to.
  11. Apr 11, 2011
    Ouch :/