Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Resolved Most worst admin you guys have

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by knowskillz, Jan 20, 2013

How do you spell noob?

Poll closed Jan 27, 2013.
D 4 vote(s) 100.0%
O 3 vote(s) 75.0%
M 3 vote(s) 75.0%
O 3 vote(s) 75.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oct 27, 2010

Blah blah nothing will ever get done about this I just want the admin to read this. you are a puss and ban happy. i've been coming here for two years, bought admin before, and this dickhead admin is always in a bad mood.

today he banned me because i came in talking about the 49ers winning which pissed him off. how fucking weak of you.

like i said nothing will get done, just venting on this tool of an admin.
  2. Apr 9, 2007
    What's your SteamID? The most recent ban I see done by Domo is for a player called "=pF= Doomo tha Homo", this surely isn't you?

@Domo
  3. Oct 27, 2010
    yes it was just delete this thread. i dont want to get into with him. listen, he starts shit with me every god damned time i join the mini game server. i dont know if its me personally or he is just a prick. like i said just delete this thread. and i changed my name because i was sick of his shit.
  4. Dec 31, 2012
    I came into the server and everyone was talking about Superbowl and stuff. Hairy says the 49ers are going to win, so I stated how I felt and said they wouldn't. He then starts griefing me. I told him not too. So then after that he continues to do it. Then he changed his name to Domo the Homo. So you were banned.
  5. sajak
    This message by sajak has been removed from public view. Deleted by dillinger, Jan 20, 2013, Reason: irrelevant - dont post if ur not involved.
    Jan 20, 2013
  6. Dec 31, 2012
    Oh...If that's the case then I won't have a problem unbanning. I have seen other admin's punish for the same reasons, so I figured yeah it wasn't allowed. He continued calling me a prick over and over, told him to stop and he then changed his name to Domo the Homo
    Post Merged, Jan 20, 2013
    knowskillz, since I did ban you for a invalid reason, you have been unbanned.
  7. Sep 14, 2008
  8. Jul 14, 2010
    Considering you're straight out flaming rather trying to handle this in a mature way, I do not see the ban being lifted. Generally admins should have a tougher skin and just ignore players calling them names or whatever, but you seemed to be trolling/instigating hard. You can talk about your opinions on football in the game, but no need to start getting upset when someone else shares theirs.
  9. Dec 31, 2012
    I wasn't getting butt hurt over him calling me a prick over and over, I though that Griefing was against the rules. So when I told him not too he continued then changed his name to Domo the Homo. I talked to Dani and now know that it isn't against the rules and that's why I lifted the ban.
    Post Merged, Jan 20, 2013
    thought*
  10. Sep 14, 2008
    You handled yourself well Domo. Hairy on the other hand...anyways. You've lifted the ban and everything is ok here. Locked! :handcuffs:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.