Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

motd doesnt work so whats the rules on the server?

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by ******, Jul 3, 2013

1. Jul 3, 2013
    whats the rules on the server, i dont like hearing admins making new rules all the time, motd doesnt work, there is no place to view rules? cant someone highlight a post with the rules? the forums is kinda lame u got everything , report a player if he breaks the server rules it says and im like, yea fine but where the %%%%%% is those rules listed? no in rules thingy, not on forums, so where, someone help me
  2. Jul 14, 2010
    • Like Like x 1
    • Apr 9, 2007
      No need to be rude. Chances are his client has cl_disablehtmlmotd set to 1.
      Post Merged, Jul 3, 2013
      (We should look into shipping text.)
      • Agree Agree x 3
      • Apr 4, 2009
        • Zing! Zing! x 2
        • Nov 11, 2011
          Not everyone can navigate the internet as well as we hope for it to be the case. Glad to see you care about the rules :smile: Welcome to the community!
          • Friendly Friendly x 3
          • May 12, 2007
            If you ever need any clarity on a rule or someone you might think is breaking a rule you can send a message to admins in chat or message some of us out of game via steam, I'm always available whether im at one of my comps or on my phone, just add me to your friends list and feel free to ask whenever necessary.
          • Feb 8, 2013
            He came to the forums... clicked the "forum" tab, but did not see the "rules" tab? Has this guy even bothered to look?
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Funny Funny x 1
            • May 12, 2007
              I know some ppl can be obnoxious in that way but I think its better for someone to at least want to know rather than do what they want until we tell them otherwise, he may of went about finding the rules in the wrong way if he did what you say but at least he was wanting to know the rules :smile:
              • Agree Agree x 1
              • Dec 27, 2012
                Obviously, he found the forum tab STOOPID:silly:
                No but for real, I agree lol.
                • Funny Funny x 1